• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Mr.Pigeon

1. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Lore, Bosses and Druid class

oof just finished fixing the thread hopefully for the last time since now the forums actually support uploading images directly and imgur suddenly started working for me for some reason also updated info about the mod and the team don't forget to replace the support banner in your signature this...
  2. Mr.Pigeon

I forgot to put it here but early this month the mod was actually split into four content modules which would be released as separate sub-mods with cross-content - that's the only way Rise of Ages could stay alive. More details on Discord (totallynotbait). And apparently another image hosting...
  3. Mr.Pigeon

Oh, and I honestly don't have a clue about PMs here and how they work, so I don't even know if I...

Oh, and I honestly don't have a clue about PMs here and how they work, so I don't even know if I can receive them. You can contact me on Discord though!
  4. Mr.Pigeon

Hi and thanks for supporting RoA! Our lore part of the mod is very incomplete, but from my...

Hi and thanks for supporting RoA! Our lore part of the mod is very incomplete, but from my concepts it would be presented in a dedicated starbound-like library UI. Currently we have enough lore writers working, but I'll be sure to message you if we'll be in need of some help.
  5. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

Thanks for reporting! Lepus should be moved to pre-eye in the list tbh, he is an easier fight
  6. Mr.Pigeon

Attention all terraria gamers! Rise of Ages dev team is in danger... Following the news of 1.4 2020 delay... progress on Rise of Ages is much slower than expected as well. Both programmers - Hastur and Veron - are overwhelmed with studies and can find little to none time to work on the mod, and...
  7. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

1.2.1.2 is downloadable on Mod Browser! - Achievements caused a lot of trouble so they are currently disabled until there is a way to make them work in MP - Fixed spawnrate issues for Vampire Miner and Dragon Hornet - Warlock set now uses hallowed armor in its recipe like other ocram sets We...
  8. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

Weird, I'll have Hastur check it 🤔
  9. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

Got it! Will be fixed with a next update (or a quick patch if we collect enough other stuff to fix)
  10. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

In one of the next updates probably
  11. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

based support banner is now availible im stuff
  12. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

1.2.1 update is live on Mod Browser! - Improved Warlock armor set -- Completely new sprites -- Rebalanced set bonus -- Fixed Warlock Hood rarity -- Old armor textures moved to a new 'ancient' version - AchievementLib-based achievements for Lepus, Turkor and Ocram! - Turkor's body health is...
  13. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

Hopefully, after a few fix updates and another six months...
  14. Mr.Pigeon

tModLoader Consolaria

Huge 1.2 update is out on Mod Browser! changelog - Added console exclusive enemies with epic new attacks --- No Shadow Slime --- Honestly, screw Shadow Slime --- Albino Antlion is trying hard not to summon demons and imps like he did during tests --- Banners for these enemies exist as well -...
  15. Mr.Pigeon

Yep Photoshop surely is an infinite source of comedy

Yep Photoshop surely is an infinite source of comedy
Top Bottom