Recent content by Mr.S

1. Mr.S

The Complete Terraria Guide App: Would you be interested?

Unfortunately, I would have to be able to work on the game itself to enable something like that, which would be against re-logic's/505 games' will, and I would have to buy a Microsoft Developer account, (I don't even have a clue how to do it for the Playstation) which I can't do right now, AND...
  2. Mr.S

That could be useful :) want to send me a message or pm or steam or whatever-you-use-to-communicate with an example? Thank you for letting me know! :) My intent isn't to advertise, it's really just to get some consumer information, I figured a good majority of my target audience is here, and...
  3. Mr.S

I have used the wiki in the past, and I am not only looking to make something that is more user friendly, but I also want to incorporate things that the wiki does not have, such as a character builder (mentioned in the first post), character class guides (for magic, melee, ranged, etc. players)...
  4. Mr.S

That sounds awesome! I am highly interested in working with other people! Especially someone talented in the art department (since I am about as artistically talented as a fish...with no fins). Feel free to message me and I will give you my e-mail address?
  5. Mr.S

Started Quest: 'Rule the World'

Started Quest: 'Rule the World'
  6. Mr.S

Hello all, I am a huge fan of Terraria (aren't we all??) and a developer. I am trying to get some input on the level of interest out there. I understand there are a few apps on the Android market that offer Terraria guides, but I wasn't impressed. I am currently planning out a really great...
  7. Mr.S

Hello, I am a developer and I am interested in making a guide app for Terraria. Do you happen...

Hello, I am a developer and I am interested in making a guide app for Terraria. Do you happen to know if there are restrictions or copyrights on the image files, or would I be able to use those images in my app? I did already e-mail support, just figured I would ask you as well :).
Back
Top Bottom