Recent content by Mr Underhill

1. Mr Underhill

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Well, with that particular script I wan't trying to change anything; that's the way it came in the Example Mod. But the overall mod will add in items and NPCs.
  2. Mr Underhill

Yes, if by script you mean my .cs file (sorry I don't know much about programming :D). Here it is: using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using ExampleMod.Items; using BadUtils; namespace DependentMod.Items { public class DependentModItem : GlobalItem {...
  3. Mr Underhill

tModLoader Mod Source Compile Error

Thanks, that fixed it.
  4. Mr Underhill

Thanks, that worked but now it's giving me a different error message: c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MyMod\Mod Sources\DependentMod\Items\DependentModItem.cs(5,18) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'ExampleMod'...
  5. Mr Underhill

How do I get rid of this error when I load my mod source in-game? error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references.
  6. Mr Underhill

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yeah, that's the line I don't know how to write. I can read it mostly: Spawn above Main.rocklayer and during night (!Main.daytime) but I don't know what the "? 0.5f : 0f" means.
  7. Mr Underhill

Yeah, I have looked at that already and I don't understand some parts of the .cs files. My main issue is trying to figure out how to make the NPCs spawn at specific times (day/night) and specific locations (desert, snow, corruption, etc.). Can you help me with that?
  8. Mr Underhill

PhoenixBlade, can you tell me where you learned to make the .cs files for your mobs? I am having trouble making them in tModLoader; it's so different from tAPI.
  9. Mr Underhill

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Woohoo! I can't wait!
  10. Mr Underhill

tModLoader Mod Source Compile Error

Hi, when I try to compile my mod source in-game, I get this error message: error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references. I don't...
  11. Mr Underhill

tModLoader How Do I Unpack .tmod Files?

Thank you! That's all I needed to know. :passionate:
  12. Mr Underhill

I took a look at that and I don't know what the different folders are for (i.e. DependentMod and ExampleMod). Do I just make the items in the specified folder in the ExampleMod folder and when I load it in tModLoader it will load them into the game? Or do I have to create them in the...
  13. Mr Underhill

Hi, I need a way to unpack .tmod files so that I can see how to make my own mod because the layout is different than from tConfig and tAPI. Unless someone has an unpacked version I can use or just a blank mod? If you do can you make sure it has at least a sample item in all of the folders...
Back
Top Bottom