Recent content by MrD108

1. MrD108

I just realized today that the Cobalt Shield introduced in the game 13 years ago cannot be...

I just realized today that the Cobalt Shield introduced in the game 13 years ago cannot be crafted from cobalt by players.
  2. MrD108

When I wrote this I was thinking about the standard backyard gnome, but now I actually think it...

When I wrote this I was thinking about the standard backyard gnome, but now I actually think it would be fun to be able to combine them with Cobalt Shield, Life Crystal, Mana Crystal, etc. to create a collection of stat-boosting garden gnomes.
  3. MrD108

By combining a garden gnome with a wooden fishing rod, we should get a figure of a fishing...

By combining a garden gnome with a wooden fishing rod, we should get a figure of a fishing gnome, which, when placed, increases the fishing power.
  4. MrD108

Instead of the flail, they could just add a new toy item, the Ball on a String, which works like...

Instead of the flail, they could just add a new toy item, the Ball on a String, which works like the old flail and reacts with buttons, but no longer deals damage.
  5. MrD108

5. I more imagine an umbrella that will keep us at the same height when we hold it (like a...

5. I more imagine an umbrella that will keep us at the same height when we hold it (like a flying carpet). 6. Here I was thinking about a very long stick that glows slightly. 7. Since this is the post-Moon Lord stage, I guess we can afford to mow the grass in the jungle, hell, mushroom biome or...
  6. MrD108

A few tool upgrades that came to my mind: 1. Axe of Regrowth upgrade with Chlorophyte Bars 2...

A few tool upgrades that came to my mind: 1. Axe of Regrowth upgrade with Chlorophyte Bars 2. Trimarang upgrade with Hellstone Bars 3. Gravedigger's Shovel upgrade with Hallowed Bars 4. Finch Staff upgrade with Feathers 5. Umbrella upgrade with Spectre Bars 6. Breathing Reed upgrade with...
  7. MrD108

I wonder why Venus Magnum transforms tungsten bullets but doesn't transform silver bullets?

I wonder why Venus Magnum transforms tungsten bullets but doesn't transform silver bullets?
  8. MrD108

Then the Brain of Cthulhu would be named Bert?

Then the Brain of Cthulhu would be named Bert?
  9. MrD108

So I would like to see this just as a fun tidbit, it would just be funny if it worked like that.

So I would like to see this just as a fun tidbit, it would just be funny if it worked like that.
  10. MrD108

Silver melee weapons and tools should deal 3x damage to werewolves, as well as silver bullets...

Silver melee weapons and tools should deal 3x damage to werewolves, as well as silver bullets. It would be a cool fun fact. The werewolf buff could also increase damage taken from silver weapons in PvP.
  11. MrD108

If we can now connect cannons to a cable to fire on their own, can we also carry a cannon in our...

If we can now connect cannons to a cable to fire on their own, can we also carry a cannon in our hands and shoot it at enemies?
  12. MrD108

It's a bat. 🦇

It's a bat. 🦇
  13. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Oh my god, that's my old idea! I wrote about it in the suggestion about new goods for Clothier.
  14. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

No new spoilers...? ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying::cry:`:cry:
  15. MrD108

This would only make sense if one ocean was warm and the other was cold.

This would only make sense if one ocean was warm and the other was cold.
Back
Top Bottom