Recent content by MrD108

1. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

But note that it does not move horizontally.
  2. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

I hope that does not mean that you are giving up coral furniture... Besides, it seems to me that the chest has not been damaged?
  3. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

The new coral furniture is a fantastic addition, but I would look at the current furniture sets. Each wood has a full set of furniture except plain wood which has no tub, toilet, or luminous furniture. Likewise, it may be your last chance to loot pine furniture and stone brick furniture.
  4. MrD108

Again on the subject of sounds, I've noticed another inconvenience for content creators. The...

Again on the subject of sounds, I've noticed another inconvenience for content creators. The point is that wolf, werewolf and werewolf's curse share this sa sound file so you can't, for example, change the texture of a werewolf into a cat or a zombie because it uses wolf sound effects all the...
  5. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

I imagined a Clothier selling a trouser belt which is a short but strong whip. It made me laugh.
  6. MrD108

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Well the new wiki is great but... only in English. The other languages now readily available at the bottom of the page are underdeveloped. For example, it is enough to change the language to Polish and enter the Mounts tab. More than half of them are practically missing. It is similar in...
  7. MrD108

Even if the sound is unchanged, I mainly mean separate sound files for each character. I saw a...

Even if the sound is unchanged, I mainly mean separate sound files for each character. I saw a few packs that were changed by the sound of the window, but it looked quite strange has an example when interacting with city pets.
  8. MrD108

I am curious if it is possible to give each NPC a separate sound for opening a chat window...

I am curious if it is possible to give each NPC a separate sound for opening a chat window? This wouldn't affect the base gameplay, but it would allow resource pack makers to customize the audio for each city NPC.
  9. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

Is there any chance that some of the new items in 1.4.4 will be the obtainable Nurses Syringe and Pirate's Pistol-Cannon?
  10. MrD108

Will we finally get a special kind of training dummy, on which summons and turrets react...

Will we finally get a special kind of training dummy, on which summons and turrets react? Because it would be nice to be able to train creatures on them, or to do devilish laser shows with the use of Lunar Portal Staff.
  11. MrD108

The first changes look very good, I can even see my idea of clicking the Eternia Crystal to skip...

The first changes look very good, I can even see my idea of clicking the Eternia Crystal to skip the countdown among them. I am waiting for the rest of the changes.
  12. MrD108

But this is not a wyvern...

But this is not a wyvern...
  13. MrD108

Why is Wyvern a Wyvern when it is clearly the Lung Dragon? A true wyvern has a shorter body and...

Why is Wyvern a Wyvern when it is clearly the Lung Dragon? A true wyvern has a shorter body and wings attached to the front legs.
  14. MrD108

This would allow players to have a permanent visual effect, similar to the DST radio accessory.

This would allow players to have a permanent visual effect, similar to the DST radio accessory.
  15. MrD108

Sorry, forgive me for that, but I really missed the end of the balance thread a minute, and this...

Sorry, forgive me for that, but I really missed the end of the balance thread a minute, and this is my last idea. Because I figured there are monoliths in the game that you can put up and they change the background. But couldn't they act like music boxes that, in addition to being placed on...
Top Bottom