Recent content by mrnoobman

1. mrnoobman

Expert Mode Multiplayer Boss Health Scaling

First of all, sorry for necroing an old thread, but the question proposed in the OP has been bothering me for a while I did try first as you guys did, via regression and datapoints try to find out how boss health scales, but i found that nothing would fit, exponential, logaritmical and all the...
  2. mrnoobman

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Yeah, it goes up and down. But hey, i finished the mechanical bosses: The Twins, The Destroyer and Prime all done touched him up a bit since last time Some previews: http://imgur.com/a/dzsw0 I originally intendet the twins to look kinda like the squid robots from the matrix, but they share...
  3. mrnoobman

Refer to this sheet that I made. Has every done texture and undone. Happy Spriting!
  4. mrnoobman

Thanks! I will probably redo the prime head later, as its basically a lazy recolour of the normal skeletron, but my plan is to do the other bosses first. I've tried doing items and such, but i found that i have much more fun making mobs
  5. mrnoobman

If it ever gets done everyone should do their part :) Anyways, I did some stuff since last time i posted: http://imgur.com/a/4e0Zs Skeletron and Skeletron Prime
  6. mrnoobman

Yeap showing pictures of the glorious, albeit amateurish, spritework done: I've done wall of flesh and its gore sprites, so its completly done. I also added animation to foxys excelent dark caster sprite + some gore bits i forgot in my last post
  7. mrnoobman

Hi, its me again. Seeing my old spritework and reading through the thread peaked my interest in this project again, so i decided to make organizing this whole mess a little easier. I present to you: The Progress Sheet pls dont grief ;_; Its a google sheet that basically has a checkmark for every...
  8. mrnoobman

Hello folks, i did a post here some year ago and never did more stuff, but i dug up my old harddrive after playing terraria agian and found my old (:red:ty) spritework, which i at the time tried to keep in foxys style. Heres a preview: Ive done most of the zombies, some slimes, the worm...
  9. mrnoobman

Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

Thanks for the info. I saved my PNGs with @ 8 bits and it works perfectly :D
  10. mrnoobman

Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

It seems like the converter doesn't retain the transparancy of my pngs
  11. mrnoobman

Hai, Never done pixel art before, but I thought I'd contribute too :D Here are some sprites for some NPCs Could someone pls convert them to xnb?
Back
Top Bottom