Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Thanks dude... I'm kinda sad no one else answered though :(
Here's the Copper Armor (or tin if recolored)
A4dFJM8.png

and a .zip file with all my armors so far in .pdn extensions (open with Paint.NET)
Currently Contains Silver, Wood and Copper

Attachments

• Armors.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 200
do the moon lord we would love the moon lord in this style might take a wjile though biggest boss in the game but with this team there should be no prob
[DOUBLEPOST=1444027950,1444027910][/DOUBLEPOST]you can add texture packs to 1.3 just you need a converter

uhZ0Sk4.png

Here's another knight armor with undecided material. It only requires a mere recolor to fit a material though.
And again the .zip file with the armors, some updated with a few details.

Attachments

• Armors.zip
    17 KB · Views: 158
uhZ0Sk4.png

Here's another knight armor with undecided material. It only requires a mere recolor to fit a material though.
And again the .zip file with the armors, some updated with a few details.
if we switched the colors a little bit that could be solar flare armor have you done titanium that could work
[DOUBLEPOST=1444218576,1444218538][/DOUBLEPOST]it fits perfectly with titanium

Do you have any idea how this will impact game performance?

Either way, well done! These sprites look amazing and you can tell you've put a lot of time into them!

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to this being released.

Yo @Blood Raven, you and Fox are doing great things with this thread. If I was an amazing spriter like you, I would totally help, but alas, I am but a poor soul stuck in the body if a noob artist. :p Anyway, keep up the great work. I maaaaay sprite something if I have time. It'll be something small though.

@Blood Raven Be sure at armors it don't show any skin, somethign different if I know is Bee armor, Gladiator armor, Tiki armor (and I am not here now about spider armor).
It will have for sure problems with the arm, like swinging with items/weapons, use weapions like spears.

@Blood Raven After searching a bit, I discovered something: Fox is fine! He has a YouTube channel called TheCraziestFox and he liked a video 16 hours ago! Also, I know it has to be him because his YouTube profile pic is the same as his avatar here. I dunno why he isn't on the forums anymore though. Maybe he's taking a long unexplained break? o_O

@Blood Raven After searching a bit, I discovered something: Fox is fine! He has a YouTube channel called TheCraziestFox and he liked a video 16 hours ago! Also, I know it has to be him because his YouTube profile pic is the same as his avatar here. I dunno why he isn't on the forums anymore though. Maybe he's taking a long unexplained break? o_O
That is relieving new indeed, thank you for researching this. I feared something bad had happened to him... I'm glad to hear my fears were false.
Now if he posts here that would be the best Christmas present ever :D

Bump!
I'd like to pitch in a bit, mostly with simple stuff. I also do Minecraft textures, so that helps. And here's what I have done:
dyes.png

Top: Basic dyes by TheCraziestFox in the original thread, aka not by me.
Middle: Acid (G,Red,Blue), Chlorophyte, Glowing Mushroom, Gel (B,Pink), Grim, Hades (B,Shadowflame,Burning), Living (Fire, Ocean, Rainbow, Midnight Rainbow), Phase, Purple Ooze, Martian, Pixie, Wisp (Infernal, Unicorn, B)
Bottom: Reflective (Copper, Gold, Silver, Metal, Obsidian, R), Shadow, Negative, Team, Shifting Sands (B, Pearlsands), Twilight, Loki, Skiphs, and Mirage.
The Hades/Grim/Loki dyes should get a resprite, but eh.
nurse.png
V2 legs.
nurse.png
Also, nurse clothes.:nursesmile: An important NPC needs clothes.
I feel like vanity/NPC clothes should stay for the most part the same, partially for recognition and partially for keeping your snazzy outfit what it is. Armor can be changed much more drastically.
TCF made the Red (Clothier) and Robot (Cave Story) hats pretty much the same, so did I for the nurse clothes.

Last edited:
Those look very colorful and awesome! Thanks!
The nurse clothes look nice too. It would have been awesome to rename the nurse to a plague doctor, but the name and quotes restrict us.
I would be nice to attach a multi-layered image though so we could extract the different parts of the outfit.

Those look very colorful and awesome! Thanks!
The nurse clothes look nice too. It would have been awesome to rename the nurse to a plague doctor, but the name and quotes restrict us.
I would be nice to attach a multi-layered image though so we could extract the different parts of the outfit.
You all are welcome! The different parts are ,well, in different parts. The first two have the hat and shirt, the second has part of the pants (skirt is obscured), and the third just has the pants. The fourth has the complete male outfit, just for completion :nursewink:.I couldn't use layers because I had to use a tablet app for pixel art. But it has very little texture, so someone can expand it further.

The plague doctor role probably will go to the Lunatic Cultist, who ,as a boss, also has a wearable (plague doctor) boss mask. But we can take some creative license from the default in the name of good looks. Just not too far, just enough to be recognizable.

Hai, Never done pixel art before, but I thought I'd contribute too :D
Here are some sprites for some NPCs

Could someone pls convert them to xnb?

Attachments

• Chain10.png
    Chain10.png
    642 bytes · Views: 239
  • Chain11.png
    Chain11.png
    626 bytes · Views: 248
  • Gore_18.png
    Gore_18.png
    800 bytes · Views: 241
  • Gore_19.png
    Gore_19.png
    603 bytes · Views: 271
  • Gore_20.png
    Gore_20.png
    510 bytes · Views: 246
  • Gore_114.png
    Gore_114.png
    669 bytes · Views: 198
  • NPC_8.png
    NPC_8.png
    503 bytes · Views: 300
  • NPC_7.png
    NPC_7.png
    735 bytes · Views: 217
  • Gore_115.png
    Gore_115.png
    391 bytes · Views: 267
  • NPC_9.png
    NPC_9.png
    512 bytes · Views: 262
  • NPC_16.png
    NPC_16.png
    1 KB · Views: 250
  • NPC_23.png
    NPC_23.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 228
  • NPC_98.png
    NPC_98.png
    919 bytes · Views: 279
  • NPC_99.png
    NPC_99.png
    704 bytes · Views: 256
  • NPC_100.png
    NPC_100.png
    850 bytes · Views: 249
  • NPC_101.png
    NPC_101.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 233
This. Looks. AWESOME!

Is there a download link yet?

I wish I could help but I know nothing about design or coloring whatsoever...

This. Looks. AWESOME!

Is there a download link yet?

I wish I could help but I know nothing about design or coloring whatsoever...
On the most original post on TerrariaOnline yes, but it is outdated, ect some furniture will turn into pink squares.
Bump!
I'd like to pitch in a bit, mostly with simple stuff. I also do Minecraft textures, so that helps. And here's what I have done:
View attachment 93018
Top: Basic dyes by TheCraziestFox in the original thread, aka not by me.
Middle: Acid (G,Red,Blue), Chlorophyte, Glowing Mushroom, Gel (B,Pink), Grim, Hades (B,Shadowflame,Burning), Living (Fire, Ocean, Rainbow, Midnight Rainbow), Phase, Purple Ooze, Martian, Pixie, Wisp (Infernal, Unicorn, B)
Bottom: Reflective (Copper, Gold, Silver, Metal, Obsidian, R), Shadow, Negative, Team, Shifting Sands (B, Pearlsands), Twilight, Loki, Skiphs, and Mirage.
The Hades/Grim/Loki dyes should get a resprite, but eh.
View attachment 96625 V2 legs.
Also, nurse clothes.:nursesmile: An important NPC needs clothes.
I feel like vanity/NPC clothes should stay for the most part the same, partially for recognition and partially for keeping your snazzy outfit what it is. Armor can be changed much more drastically.
TCF made the Red (Clothier) and Robot (Cave Story) hats pretty much the same, so did I for the nurse clothes.
I know I might sound strange but can you rather turn skirt and heels into pants and boots? Because there (maybe) some males who work as nurse and do you think they wear heels and skirts? Nope.
This is like how I did male nurse, if there could be too legs part for males, they share same with female, but this isn't cause for Mrs. Santa, Dryad clothingand more vanity items.
index.php

Back
Top Bottom