• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by MySimplePixel

1. MySimplePixel

Console Reforge / Armour builder

Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a such a website where I can see all the reforge options for the weapons? Or maybe if there's an armour builder so I can mix n match sets and see what sort of stats I could get? Thanks
  2. MySimplePixel

Switch Game Crashes When I Visit the Ocean

Oh really? That's an easy work around for now! Thanks Unit :)
  3. MySimplePixel

Switch Game Crashes When I Visit the Ocean

Discovered a bug this morning, whenever I visit my ocean (on the right/east side) the game crashes. No idea why. I've tried it with 2 different characters and have the same results. I can go to the underworld all the way, so it's gotta be something around the ocean spawning area? Really don't...
  4. MySimplePixel

Museum Making

Ahh man, the Marble Columns are PC only at the moment. Damn. Oh well, something to look forward to!
  5. MySimplePixel

Candle's Intro

Welcome to the forums!
  6. MySimplePixel

Museum Making

Thank you!
  7. MySimplePixel

Museum Making

That's amazing. What are the'pillars' made of in your main section? (Got the white torches either side)
  8. MySimplePixel

Console Shrink Text

Hi all, Is there a way of shrinking the text displayed by the cell phone etc? I've got it as zoomed out as I can, but it still seems to take up alot of screen space. I've seen some PC gameplay where the text is alot smaller than the console version. Or is that more likely due to different...
  9. MySimplePixel

Console Is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

We are getting an update on this in July by the looks of their latest state of the game post :) I'm really excited for the update. Just hoping it's not a few years away and hoping that it comes out on switch and xbox at roughly the same time.
  10. MySimplePixel

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Nice!! Love that Lunatic Cultist animation. Is there anyway I can save it to my desktop to use elsewhere? Edit: Should've read the latest comments. I see this has been sorted already. Thanks!
  11. MySimplePixel

Xbox One Converted A Friend

Just an update: We managed to beat moon lord on expert last night :D
  12. MySimplePixel

Xbox One Map constantly resets for friends

Thanks for the reply :) At least it's we are doing something wrong! Hopefully that gets sorted during a patch or something.
  13. MySimplePixel

Xbox One Map constantly resets for friends

So me and my friend have been playing through Terraria online. It's just the 2 of us, but everytime I join, my map is blacked out like I have never joined the world before. It's the same character I'm joining as, it's the same player he's playing as. Nothing has changed. Getting bit annoying...
  14. MySimplePixel

Console Will PS5 get terraria

I'd imagine not, as aren't all the games going to be backwards compatible anyway? So I think we will be able to play the PS4/Xbox 1 versions on the newer console. Might be wrong though.
  15. MySimplePixel

Xbox One Converted A Friend

Yea, I'll be going back on with him shortly. Going to take on Tier 3 of the old ones army (we got demolished last time) and possibly the lunatic cultist. I haven't had someone in my friends group play Terraria for a long time, it's great :D
Top Bottom