Recent content by MySimplePixel

1. MySimplePixel

Other Art 4 vs Moon Lord (Blender)

Wanted to make a 3D image of Terraria for a long time! Managed to get an awesome model of Moon Lord, so using my xbox avatars, this was my chance! Still learning blender, but I think this turned out rather well!
  2. MySimplePixel

Calamity & Catalyst Graphical Bug?

Hi all, I've been playing Calamity (so good) with no issues. I found out about the Catalyst add on, so I've added that and now the majority of my melee weapons have this weird image around them when used. It's a just a static image, not animation etc. Any one have any idea what this is or...
  3. MySimplePixel

tModLoader Astral Infection - Certain Areas Break Game

Hi all, Finally reached hard mode in my calamity playthrough. But when I walk through certain areas of the Astral infection, my game crashes. Either goes back to the main menu to draw the map or to back up the world, but nothing happens. Any idea on what I can do? Thanks
  4. MySimplePixel

tModLoader Starforged Mod!

Love the look for that azurite armour! Keeping an eye on this!
  5. MySimplePixel

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Really like the look of this. I know it's not ported to 1.4.4 yet. But hopefully all released for when I get to attempt a calamity playthrough. Currently doing thorium, vitality and galactic haha.
  6. MySimplePixel

tModLoader When to stop?

Hi all, I'm new to the modding scene and tbh, I'm loving it! But I keep finding myself adding more and more mods. I'm currently doing thorium,vitality and galactic mod. I want to do calamity and starlight as well. But I guess it's best to save this for a seperate playthrough ?
  7. MySimplePixel

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Love the look of this one. Joined the modded scene very late. So will keep an eye on any updates for this.
  8. MySimplePixel

tModLoader Starting my first modded attempt - suggestions?

Thank you! Will add that to the list!
  9. MySimplePixel

tModLoader Starting my first modded attempt - suggestions?

Hi all, Been playing Terraria for years now, on pretty much everything but PC. Now that I've got a decent laptop, I'm going to attempt the PC version and try out the modding scene! I've already downloaded a few mods, but can anyone else suggest some to get me started? So far I've got...
  10. MySimplePixel

Builds Relic & Trophy and a Desert NPC House

Ahhh I have started playing with the rubblemaker. Need to look into that more to see what can be made. Thank you
  11. MySimplePixel

Builds Relic & Trophy and a Desert NPC House

Quite proud of both of these. Got a question though...can you manually place the plants etc that you see in the water sometimes? I want to put some in the water but not sure if I can?
  12. MySimplePixel

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

The Cultist is my fav. He's my profile pic and I've got him tattooed :)
  13. MySimplePixel

What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

I really want to do a summoner playthrough, but the constant noise of the whip does my head in. It reallys puts me off using them.
  14. MySimplePixel

Video Hey guys so I finished my new animation what do you think?

Nice one bud! How did you get the images/sprites for the animation? What software did you use?
  15. MySimplePixel

Vanities I know it's mid-August but decided to do some classic horror vanities

Think my fav one there is the headless horseman one! Very well done!
Back
Top Bottom