tModLoader Starforged Mod!

Stocking

Terrarian

Patreon_Banner.png

kdcROYP.png

Hello! I'm ankh and I'd like to introduce you to Starforged! Starforged is a passion project of mine. It started because I was tired of making texture packs, and wanted to see my sprites as unique items, in the form of a mod! The goal of Starforged is to expand the game in some underdeveloped areas. We don't have a planned release date, and development has been pretty slow, but theres still plenty to show off!

First off, some equipment sets!
divider.png

- Azurite -
The shield and Necklace are dropped from a boss, while the glove and flamethrower are sold from an NPC. The rest is crafted from Azurite bars (which are dropped from the boss). The boss is meant to be fought after the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, but can be fought as soon as you spawn in.
SunPlate_Stuff.png

- Permafrost -
Requiring a molten pickaxe to mine, Permafrost Ice can be used to craft several ice themed weapons, and an armor set! This equipment serves as an alternative to hellstone. The armor greatly increases melee speed, but reduces melee damage.
Permafrost_Stuff.png

Now to some vanilla reworks!
divider.png
- Frost Legion -
One of my favourite vanilla reworks so far is the Frost Legion! You can now craft the summoning item as soon as you enter hardmode. Even without the seasonal barrier, there's not much of a reason to fight the frost legion, but now there is! Each of the four enemies will have their own weapon that corresponds to the 4 classes! Wait... did I say 4 enemies? Yep! The unused exploding snowman is making a debut with Sarforged!
frosty_bois.png

- Vanilla Recipes -
Tons of vanilla items now have recipes with Starforged, here's a few examples!
Gems can be crafted to their lower tiers.
Throwing Knives.
Pulse Bow.
Slime Staff.
Shackle.

Now here's some miscellaneous weapons!
divider.png

- Jelly Rod -
The jelly rod is a pre-boss magic weapon dropped by blue and pink jellyfish. It fires two bolts of homing energy. A blue bolt that heals mana, and a pink bolt that heals health.
Jelly Rod.png

- Nuke Fishron -
Rocket launchers are pretty underwhelming. The Snowman Cannon is the only one worth using, but not anymore! Nuke Fishron converts all rockets into sharkron rockets that explode into homing bubbles!
Nuke_Fishron.png

- Ichoric Discharge and Infernal Grasp -
Flamethrowers are really fun to use, but there aren't enough of them. Now it's not only possible, but a flamethrower only playthrough is viable! The Ichoric Discharge and Infernal Grasp are dropped from Ichor Stickers and Clingers respectively, and give more options to early hardmode rangers!

evilthrowers.png

1694376368214.png

Info
divider.png
If you want to keep up-to-date with development, Join the StarForged Mod Discord Server! If you're a programmer and interested in working on Starforged, DM me on Discord! Development has been temporarily paused until we're able to find more programmers. Artists are also welcome.

Patreon
Credits
* Owner and Creator of Starforged: ankh/stocking
* Coders: ankh, InsouciantGote, Martipops
* Artists: ankh, Martx, Rocketlauncher269, MANIA!

Support Banner
divider.png
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/starforged-mod.128568/'][IMG]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/starforged_support_banner-png.426282/[/IMG][/URL]

StarForged_Support_Banner.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom