Recent content by naphid

1. naphid

Eureka Mod

Any updates on this? It's been a whole year
  2. naphid

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

He still has to update all the documentation which he said might take a bit.
  3. naphid

Hmm, I can't find 'Jokershore' on steam. Add me. I am 'naphid'

Hmm, I can't find 'Jokershore' on steam. Add me. I am 'naphid'
  4. naphid

Yes!

Yes!
  5. naphid

tModLoader How to set up your mod using Visual Studio (MVS)

Okay. I got it. Thank you very much! ;)
  6. naphid

Yeah, I dunno why it doesn't work, sorry. The only one that worked for me was: item.makeNPC = 355. I need to mess with it more. It might just be because the modloader doesn't have that implemented yet. A tutorial would be fantastic. And it also would make it much easier to see what the...
  7. naphid

What errors do you get in the log? I got make NPC to work, but only with one mob and it only appeared for a second then dissapeared.
  8. naphid

The tutorial doesn't list all the item parameters. Heres some more: (I can't guaruntee they all work as some functionalities are not in the api yet.) *Phew that was a lot of typing @bluemagic123 you should add these to the OP. Or not. I dunno. Either way I guess
  9. naphid

I couldn't figure out what was wrong for the life of me. Then I just pasted the recipe code from your examples and it worked just fine.(I changed the example mod item name of course). I probably just missed something small. Thanks a lot for the and of course for the api
  10. naphid

There are no compile errors. Here is the mod file:
  11. naphid

Thanks for making this modloader! But, I am having a small issue. The mod builds correctly and lets me go into the game, but for some reason the recipes I put in do not appear. Any ideas? I added two recipes. Each using one dirt block as the ingredient. And the results for one are: 2 dirt...
  12. naphid

NPCs & Enemies Please make merchant sell bottles.

I like merchants. I approve of anything that makes them sell more stuff.
  13. naphid

Hello to all Terrarians :)

Welcome to Terraria!(Again.) I agree with all those words up there: Terraria is Outstanding.
  14. naphid

Hello Everyone

Well, howdy there! Nice to meet you. Guess what?! I made your wish come true. You have just met an interesting person(Not to float my own boat)
Back
Top Bottom