Recent content by Narananas

1. Narananas

Tooltip for Feral Claws etc. doesn't say it enables autoswing for whips.

The tooltips for Feral Claw and its upgrades do not say that they enable autoswing for whips, however they do enable autoswing for whips. Current tooltip: Enables auto swing for melee weapons Accessories affected: Feral Claws Power Glove Berserker's Glove Mechanical Glove Fire Gauntlet
  2. Narananas

Other Allow the music toggle to be saved

If they see this, can any devs please consider making the Party Girl's music toggle permanent in drunkWorldGen? :joy: The music is wonderful! Having enjoyed it years ago, now I'd like to make another new world with this fun secret seed and also enjoy the classic music. There is a toggle, but it...
  3. Narananas

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I have a suggestion to improve the tweak Unrestrict Social Slots. It is to add a Visible/Hidden toggle to the Social Accessory Slots. There are plenty of accessories I'd love to store in those social slots, but I can't because then I'd have their appearance. For example, the Architect Gizmo...
  4. Narananas

Blocks & Decoration Bookcases are being a little useless

That's a nice idea. I'd like to place random stuff and different books on bookshelves. Actually I'd be very happy if bookshelves would just have randomised books every time you place them. It does look odd when they're all exactly the same.
  5. Narananas

Biomes & Nature Desert Night music and/or variant

That would be lovely. The jungle has a day, night, and underground theme. So I don't see why the desert can't. For now, a couple alternatives: f you generate a 'Drunk World' you will permanently unlock the ability to switch on the Terraria Otherworld soundtrack in all of your worlds by talking...
  6. Narananas

Fix the 1.4 Queen Bee

Are you trying to fight her outside the underground jungle? If so, she might have enraged. Check out this similar post which might explain what happened.
  7. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End - the problems and maybe potential solutions

While i agree with almost all of your points, this one really resonates. Perhaps because I didn't realise it used to be that way. That reasoning is frustrating! Extra inventory space is a pretty pointless fear considering I have a Piggy Bank, Safe, Void Bag, and Defender's Forge. Plus a whole...
  8. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic All bricks need moss & 2 additions to research

Oops, thanks for that info! I didn't realise. I haven't actually used gray brick in my world but a friend has a gray brick castle. I will pass that fact on.
  9. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Multi-topic Suggestion regarding Bats!

They seem to get all over the place. But it would be confusing if you saw a bat critter in the jungle, you'd probably think it was a jungle bat and attack it. How about making a new bat critter that is a friendly critter that flies away if you approach (like some birds) and only appears in the...
  10. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic All bricks need moss & 2 additions to research

This is especially jarring with other types of stone. Ebonstone, Crimstone and Pearlstone. Gray Bricks and Stone Slabs. I suppose the moss isn't meant to spread onto those corrupt stones naturally because it wouldn't suit their underground aesthetic? That does present a problem there. But it's...
  11. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Multi-topic Suggestion regarding Bats!

Your post inspired me to read up a bit on bats and, well, just the start of Wikipedia's second paragraph is enough to back you up. Not only are they not rodents, that's a lot of bats! So it would do them a well-deserved service to make them into a Terraria critter too.
  12. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End Suggestions

This would be more fun (in a painful way). In that case, they should also have their damage increased for hardmode. Spikes too. I agree. The amount of enemies that are immune varies wildly between debuffs. The ichor debuff? Hardly anything is immune. The confused debuff? Why bother. Yet nanite...
  13. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Things that we want but don't need

There's a texture pack for 1.4 that you're going to love! Green Corruption water and yellow Crimson water. It's based on the idea of corruption = cursed flame = green; crimson = ichor = yellow. I've been using it for a week and now there's no going back.
  14. Narananas

Texture Pack The Unholy Waters

After a week of using this I have to say it's perfect. It's been fun showing off the Crimson version. The Corruption looks lovely. Thanks for making my fishing more interesting.
  15. Narananas

Portfolio/Multi-Topic 8 Quality of Life/Ideas for Terraria : Journey's End.

2. Social Slot for Minecarts I've felt compelled to use the Mechanical Minecart since I unlocked it. It's the only super fast mine cart in the game! And lazers! Yet there are so many incredible new ones in 1.4 that I loved using until then, and more to collect. I imagine this wouldn't too hard...
Back
Top Bottom