Recent content by Nardia

1. Nardia

Exact angler spawn mechanics?

My group has begun a Skyblock and we can't get the Angler to spawn either. One of us read somewhere that the Angler and other ocean enemies will only spawn if there is sand in the ocean. No idea how much sand is involved, or how to get it in Skyblock. EDIT: we cheated in one sand block, and it...
  2. Nardia

hi!

It hasn't been 3 hours yet; just wait
  3. Nardia

tModLoader (WIP) Minecraft Project Mod

I don't understand all the hate for minecraft. People keep saying that " ". When in reality, they are two entirely different games! MC is for survival, and trying to survive. Terraria is about obtaining better gear, and killing everything in your path. Both games have similar features (blocks...
  4. Nardia

Game Mechanics Farming and Cooking

Might have to define farming. As of now, terraria has 2 types of farming: potion plant farming, and mob farming
  5. Nardia

NPCs & Enemies Brain of Steel

This has been suggested literally countless times, and have been much more thought out than this one
  6. Nardia

Weapons & Equip The Vanity Mirror

Autopause can suck really bad in some situations, and most people don't use autopause anyway. I see nothing wrong balance-wise in this suggestion, and I fel like it would be an awesome addition to the game.
  7. Nardia

NPCs & Enemies end game boss

This suggestion is for a rare miniboss that seems to spawn at any time in hardmode during a solar eclipse in the Hallow Biome. This is also apears to be waaay before the pillars.
  8. Nardia

Mobile How to cheese skeletron

Actually, you can. Assuming you make crimtane/delimiter armour, you can easily grind EoW/BoC. Also by just selling ores you can easily afford a minidhark
  9. Nardia

Mobile Enable screen rotation on mobile edition

Yes, I need this. I have a HTC desire, and the power button is right where my hand sits, so I end up sending my phone to sleep constantly.
  10. Nardia

Mobile how to cheese the brain of cthulu (scroll from bottom up)

That actually is Post BoC equipment
  11. Nardia

Sunfury is supposed to be acquired after the Brain. Were you also using any other accessories or armor that you get after the Brain? I ask because I see many Hardmode items in your inventory.
  12. Nardia

Its not called cheesing when you are using weapons and equipment you get much later in the game.
  13. Nardia

IOS bugs

In the Mobile Bug Reports section (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-bug-reports.149/) Create your own thread explaining what it is, how it happened, and any other details.
  14. Nardia

IOS bugs

You should probably report this bug elsewhere, as this thread is a whole year old, and is talking about bugs that have since been fixed
  15. Nardia

Glitch/bug 1.2.4

This has been in the game for a while, and is an intended feature
Back
Top Bottom