NPCs & Enemies Brain of Steel

lmorrow

Terrarian
in the 1.4 update their really needs to be a mechanical boss varien of the brain of cthulhu so here is some ideas.

The first stage is similar to that of the brain of cthulhu as the brain of steel could be surrounded by about 30 probes. these probes would be similar to the probe from the destroyer but they would have 3X as much health and fire lasers twice as often. When all the probes are killed the brain would start constantly firing lasers twice every second. It would charge at the player from all directions and have 20 000 HP. In expert mode the brain would spawn one probe every 5 seconds and in both normal and expert mode would have 100% KB resist. It would also have the same drops as the destroyer

in the 1.4 update their really needs to be a mechanical boss varien of the brain of cthulhu so here is some ideas.

The first stage is similar to that of the brain of cthulhu as the brain of steel could be surrounded by about 30 probes. these probes would be similar to the probe from the destroyer but they would have 3X as much health and fire lasers twice as often. When all the probes are killed the brain would start constantly firing lasers twice every second. It would charge at the player from all directions and have 20 000 HP. In expert mode the brain would spawn one probe every 5 seconds and in both normal and expert mode would have 100% KB resist. It would also have the same drops as the destroyer
Besides for what @Nardia said, this still sounds way too OP compared to the destroyer.

you must be new here. welcome to TCF.
(sorry i couldn't help it :D)

I like the brain idea and ive thought of it and suggested it and got the same "its been thought of already" i think it should be in the game and drop souls of insight and have new weapons and things, also i really hope theirs a 1.4 terraria must get better and better

Back
Top Bottom