Recent content by Nickxy

1. Nickxy

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

He's outside the map and I can't access that part.
  2. Nickxy

Fishing is still pretty terrible. I wish they would work on that for the next update. There's no way I can bring the angler back and there's little chance to get the quest fish. Something is wrong with the bait power and such. There's also that problem with the game not recognising the biomes...
  3. Nickxy

I can't craft minecarts and a few other things. Why?
  4. Nickxy

I'm not sure but if he dies when he has a home than he won't respawn. If he dies by the ocean maybe he will respawn asleep on the beach. Its a total mess.
  5. Nickxy

My angler NPC died as well. Didn't respawn.
  6. Nickxy

They only spawn in large hallow caves.
  7. Nickxy

You can buy a bug net from the merchant.
  8. Nickxy

Since I decided to stop carrying a fishing rod in my inventory things stoped dissapearing for me. I mean having it by itself doesn't do anything bad, but when I also have bait in my inventory then things start going crazy.
  9. Nickxy

Yet another bug with the NPCs. Santa won't move into another house after I've demolished the one he used to live in. He's just walking around that place. Sigh.
  10. Nickxy

The stylist is not webbed. She's in her house.
  11. Nickxy

The stylist and travelling merchant are changing their names every time the world is loaded.
  12. Nickxy

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

That's good. Use the bat scepter. You should be OK. Don't forget that those tornados do a lot of damage still. I forgot to say this ... Your accessories should be menacing or warding. I'd go with warding tho.
  13. Nickxy

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Fighting Duke as a melee player is not easy. I recommend magic if you have a bat scepter. Its also really good to have something like frozen turtle shell or a panic necklace or similar.
  14. Nickxy

I'm on android and once the angler didn't give me any reward. :(
  15. Nickxy

Fishing improvements don't work. Having best gear doesn't do anything to improve fishing. Butterflies in a jar glitch really badly. If your inventory is full and you start the game after updating, Teraria might crash making your player unusable. If the jungle biome is under the ocean the fish...
Back
Top Bottom