Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can. They drop like they’re supposed to. Are you in Hardmode? Black Recluses only spawn in Hardmode.[/QUOTE]

They are dropping now my phones been updated.

• Duke Fishron still makes Sharknados, Chuthulunados, amd Detonating Bubbles when he’s enraged.
  • You take half as much fall damage as usual when riding the Slime Mount.
Unless I'm mistaken, Duke Fishron doesn't enrage in 1.2.4, the enragement of Duke Fishron added in 1.3
According to the wiki the fall damage is cutted half while riding on Slime Mount, but I have no idea is information on viki is correct or false so I will try this on pc and edit this post.

The walls that the traveling merchant sells dont have any animation
Ahhhhh..... That is a extremely extremely extremely extremely annoying bug. I was actually really looking forward for the Ancient Rune Walls. What a pity. Also, has SK Prime's defense been changed? Because supposedly it should be the hardest mechanical boss. But when I do all mech bosses at the same time, SK Prime is always the first to die; even though I just fly in random circles firing my Bubble Gun.

Unless I'm mistaken, Duke Fishron doesn't enrage in 1.2.4, the enragement of Duke Fishron added in 1.3
According to the wiki the fall damage is cutted half while riding on Slime Mount, but I have no idea is information on viki is correct or false so I will try this on pc and edit this post.
Advanced member of the Terraria Wiki (Powered by Curse); unless the wiki has been vandalised, which I'm sure it hasn't been, the Wiki's information is 99.99999999999% correct most of the time due to random changes. Example: a certain person changed the recipe for Molten Armor to 2857375859 Souls of Night (crafting station: Slime Staff).
@505 Games Support More bugs:
  • Life Crystals still spawn in the Dungeon
  • Duke Fishron still makes Sharknados, Chuthulunados, amd Detonating Bubbles when he’s enraged.
  • You take half as much fall damage as usual when riding the Slime Mount.
  • The Extractinator extractinates once for every two blocks consumed. This was supposed to be changed to 1 extractination per-block in 1.2.3.

Yes.
The life crystal bug is legit, but the feature of enraged was introduced as of 1.3, and he still will make Sharknadoes, Cthulhunadoes etc. even while enraged. Not quite sure about that extracting bug, though.
for me they drop golden chandeliers and hellforges.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452715856,1452715501][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw i think that this has to do with the hoik glitch, since i hoik through the bottom to the top all the time.
I have a sloped roof with upside slopes as well, and every I time I use a bundle of balloons I hoik through the roof.
Shadow Hammers drop natures gifts (stacked) ((weird)) Hellforges and (REALLY WEIRD) Gravity Globes! I mean like, I'm not a hacker; also that's a unimplemented item. It's just stupid. And the Gravity Globes sell for 38492 platinum each.

I think the Traveling Merchant doesn't sell an Extendo Grip. I used the bug (where when you exit and go back the items are different) and did this like 50 times (he spawned 3 times in total). I don't really need it but its the only item i dont have from the Traveling merchant.

P.S. How do you change your profile from terrarian to like skeletron (this forum profile)?

I think the Traveling Merchant doesn't sell an Extendo Grip. I used the bug (where when you exit and go back the items are different) and did this like 50 times (he spawned 3 times in total). I don't really need it but its the only item i dont have from the Traveling merchant.

P.S. How do you change your profile from terrarian to like skeletron (this forum profile)?
You need to earn the titles, skeleton is for 100 likes. Then you can use them.

I used the bug and haven't got an extendo grip either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom