Recent content by Nitpicky

1. Nitpicky

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

You can play with both, but you cannot generate a world with both anymore, that's all
  2. Nitpicky

It's a case of RAM unfortunately. If I remember correctly, Terraria only allows up to 4GB of RAM at its maximum, your pc specs means nothing towards this limit, it's how the game's engine is (allocating more ram won't work unfortunateley...) Calamity & Overhaul are most likely the two mods that...
  3. Nitpicky

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

It may be a theme for the town (so new biome) at night, but it could also be something else... Instead of being a Bloodmoon, the pink moon might be a peaceful night? As we see, there is no evil presence (except the EoC in the background tho) and this theme is really peaceful. In the end, it's...
  4. Nitpicky

Both may be difficult, but making a game is way more difficult depending on which genre you're...

Both may be difficult, but making a game is way more difficult depending on which genre you're targetting. Making a mobile platformer game might be easier, but in the end, a mod is just a modification or an extension of something that already exists, needing you to not only think outside the...
  5. Nitpicky

Hi there, I've been using your mod for quite some time, it's amazing the amount of work you have put into this! But seeing the 1.3.6 coming and the update you'll have to do, I've thought it'll be the perfect time to give my feedback. Please take into consideration that I do not ask you to do...
  6. Nitpicky

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I'm sure you should ask Thorium's deve or Jopo for that kind of stuff, crossmodding is still kind of unknown to most people
  7. Nitpicky

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Sole, your wavebanks are really cool! I've been using the Bravely one for a while and since I saw that you accept requests, would you mind building a wavebank around The Alliance Alive & The Legend of Legacy, just like you did with Bravely Default & Second?
  8. Nitpicky

Happy birthday Dragonith! Hope your art style will keep growing! ^^

Happy birthday Dragonith! Hope your art style will keep growing! ^^
  9. Nitpicky

tModLoader Looking for more mods that add throwing damage options

TerrariaRe or Vanilla Terraria Tweaks, don't remember which one it was
  10. Nitpicky

Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

Hey Eli, is it possible to request you a Terraria styled Red Mage from Final Fantasy? Like the one from this page : http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mage_(Final_Fantasy) I would like to see how the armor will look like in Terraria with both legs and a new modern palette :}
  11. Nitpicky

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

To be honest, I think this mod should have a customization "option". You could setup a way to modify the colors of the bars in config files or make it possible for people to create own created life bar or mana bar. A new possible addition could also be a customizable black panel in the backgroud...
  12. Nitpicky

It may be too much, I can't say what is fine and what is not, but : his design philosophy is based around a fearful truffle that don't know the outside world. He runs away when everything approaches him, exept in his own biome, the Mushroom Biome, where he feels good and fearless. I've also...
  13. Nitpicky

Maybe, if you want to really make him a Joke class, reducing his damages to -99% so everytime he can only deal an average of... 1 damage! But, killing bosses gives him movement speed and decrease the use time of items so he will be able to prank people at an insane speed as well as dealing only...
  14. Nitpicky

I haven't read all the suggestions, but I'm here to suggest some new classes, based on environment, even if I don't have clear idea of what special ability or stats to give to them : ??? {Because Explorer is already taken} - Class that is empowered in Jungle, Underground Jungle and Temple -...
  15. Nitpicky

3DS Disappearing Characters

I haven't played Terraria on any consoles, but if it works like the computer version, it's because Terraria often makes save of your character and world while you're playing. And if it works like that, it means that you've closed your 3ds at the wrong moment {because when you do that, the 3ds...
Back
Top Bottom