Recent content by NJM1564

1. N

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

"CONSOLES - PLAYSTATION/XBOX/SWITCH Parity at last!" Tecnicly not true. Are we ever going to get all the exsclusives that were in the old consoles?
  2. N

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

I think I know the cause of the bug: "-The wall of flesh does not spawn when throwing a voodoo doll into lava in the underworld." It might be do to another mod called tremor. It adds another version of the doll and the wall of flesh with little mention of them. Separate set just for corruption...
  3. N

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

If it hasn't already bin suggested already I will say that wireless/remote linked wires would be very nice. Stringing wire from one end of the map is beyond tedious. And being able to place something on the wire and link it remotely to another wire on the other side of the map would make some...
  4. N

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

And summons Moon Lords brother to your universe to eat it.
  5. N

Items Storage bags

More like a combination of old systems. There is already an "on right click item do function x". And a "on right click at loc y open chest inventory z function". Or something like that. All it requires in on right click x treat at opening check at imaginary loc y and open chest z. I'll expand...
  6. N

Missing the point. It's about taking away the ability for players to play the game as they want to. I haven't beat the moon lord yet. I want to work up to beating his totally legit. No timers, no nurse, and not even any potions. But I'm going to fight him again. Probably a good number of times...
  7. N

Items Storage bags

I haven't bin responding to every post but I am hardly inactive. There are some very good ideas and I have no reason to contradict or comment on each one. Especially since there are only 3 other posters. Besides I'm new to the forum I want to keep kinda a low profile until I find out how ban...
  8. N

Sounds cheesie. They should disable NPCs, minecarts, and any redwire works during his summon.
  9. N

And with out spending days and days farming and grinding against RNG? I'll also add this. The only ones who are complaining are the ones who aren't even using that technique. So why should some people get punished just become others don't like the way they play. It's simply not fair. At least...
  10. N

You mean waist a lot of time doing the same thing over and over again until they do beat it and never want to play the game again? I prefer being able to chose how I want to beat him so I can fight him again and again with out getting board.
  11. N

Items Storage bags

I'd prefer a tiered approach. Smaller bags earlier. Larger later. Being able to buy or craft better bags one that are larger and have the special features as you defeat the bosses get faster pics and flood your inventory faster. But you are right that there does not need to be a limit. The only...
  12. N

Let me guess you are going to disable timers while the moon lord is out? While you are at it you should turn all NPCs to stone. No more cheap and easy healing. And maybe add a tractor beam or reverse force field to keep people from flying away. All in Expert mode only mind you. Seriously though...
  13. N

Items Storage bags

Even with the piggy bank and safe I find my self having to contently go back home to clean out my inventory. It would be nice if we had other ways to store loot. Some bags would be perfect for this. They could be simple as variations of the piggy bank portable chests you don't have to place...
  14. N

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

This has to be made a thing.
Back
Top Bottom