PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the wormhole potion allows you to teleport to other players what is it's use in single player? Nothing?

If the wormhole potion allows you to teleport to other players what is it's use in single player? Nothing?
Maybe you could station your NPCs in the far reaches of the map and Wormhole can go to them because they also have icons on the map? Like, permanently parking the Witch Doctor in the Jungle, making huts at either beach for the Angler and Pirate, putting someone close to the Dungeon, etc. and thus being able to use the potion to go to those areas quickly without having to set up a teleporter network.

Edit: Nevermind, it specifically said "party member" so meh. I think that'd be a neat compromise, though.

Last edited:
Has anybody noted that when the guy is useing the spell at the beggining, he takes 3 hits to kill the zombies and demon eyes. They spell does 50 damage per shot. They should be dead in 1 shot or 2. Extreme Mode?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417314902][/DOUBLEPOST]Demon Eyes have around 50 hp and it took 3 SHOTS from a around 58 damage shot to kill him. I just relized this

Has anybody noted that when the guy is useing the spell at the beggining, he takes 3 hits to kill the zombies and demon eyes. They spell does 50 damage per shot. They should be dead in 1 shot or 2. Extreme Mode?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417314902][/DOUBLEPOST]Demon Eyes have around 50 hp and it took 3 SHOTS from a around 58 damage shot to kill him. I just relized this
enemies health scale with the number of player and I think but not sure but it might be expert mode only

Reiterating around the launch date: no date has been set or given out privately or publicly. In case anyone takes the wanton speculation based upon information provided as anything other than just that. ;)

Maybe you could station your NPCs in the far reaches of the map and Wormhole can go to them because they also have icons on the map? Like, permanently parking the Witch Doctor in the Jungle, making huts at either beach for the Angler and Pirate, putting someone close to the Dungeon, etc. and thus being able to use the potion to go to those areas quickly without having to set up a teleporter network.

Edit: Nevermind, it specifically said "party member" so meh. I think that'd be a neat compromise, though.

This has to be made a thing.

I've read 29 pages so far and no one has noticed these things so I guess I'll point it out.
First..
214axy1.jpg
People have noticed that guy with his radical glasses. But what about his hat/hair.. it's fluttering in the wind. That's new.
Second, I have to disprove that he's crafting directly from the chest - I'm not saying it is/is not in the game, but it didn't happen here.
Before
s3dafr.jpg
(Number of Blinkroot : 93)
After
5wleec.jpg
(Number of Blinkroot : ... 93 :O )
Edit : After re-watching, the number of Specular Fish changes, but not the Bottled Water or Blinkroot.

I've read 29 pages so far and no one has noticed these things so I guess I'll point it out.
First..
214axy1.jpg
People have noticed that guy with his radical glasses. But what about his hat/hair.. it's fluttering in the wind. That's new.
Second, I have to disprove that he's crafting directly from the chest - I'm not saying it is/is not in the game, but it didn't happen here.
I think when you talk about the hat, it's in fact the Zephyr fish pet.

Nope ! It's officially confirmed that it's painted !
Ninja'd !
Aww... *cries in corner of room*
[DOUBLEPOST=1417325690][/DOUBLEPOST]
First..
214axy1.jpg
Before
s3dafr.jpg
(Number of Blinkroot : 93)
After
5wleec.jpg
(Number of Blinkroot : ... 93 :O )
Edit : After re-watching, the number of Specular Fish changes, but not the Bottled Water or Blinkroot.
Dude, it's the alchemy station doin it's thing. Ya know, the 3000th item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom