• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by NKSHV

1. NKSHV

tModLoader Better Zoom

finally a zoom out for small screens, I was wondering if it affects performance beyond just having to render more
  2. NKSHV

tModLoader Infinity

there is a mod called true endless or something and it can make any item infinite even from any mods, if anyone is interested
  3. NKSHV

Mods with stuff for building and designing base/houses?

I had calamity and a bunch of smaller mods like chad's furniture mod, unfortunately after WoF it started to lag on my weak PC so I can't continue the playthrough. I also couldn't include jenosis furniture mod because of not enough memory. I can't use 64 bit, it lags on my PC. So I want to...
  4. NKSHV

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

This mod works great, but I had a couple of bugs 1. It crashes if you close their inventory and open it again too fast 2. the big gray guardian and the human guardian that spawn in the very beginning of the game stay in the same spot when idle without a house. So the gray guardian covers the...
  5. NKSHV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

is it possible to skip loading music or even all sounds to reduce memory usage?
  6. NKSHV

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

does world persistence affect performance or memory usage
  7. NKSHV

tModLoader HobbitonMod - Add a Hobbit NPC

link is broken
  8. NKSHV

tModLoader Magic Storage

i dotnt have this bug on 11 7 1 so probabaly mod conflict
  9. NKSHV

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

they are talking about terraria 1.4 where there is an easter egg seed
  10. NKSHV

tModLoader True Tooltips

I will try to test when I can
  11. NKSHV

no fallen stars

I don't get any fallen stars
  12. NKSHV

tModLoader True Tooltips

i have what mod is it from and what ammo does it shoot mods. With this mod enabled I don't see any price in npcs shops, or I see the sell price which is what I can sell it for
  13. NKSHV

NPC's shops do not show prices for some items

i found the problem its true tooltips mod
  14. NKSHV

tModLoader True Tooltips

this mod prevents sell prices in npc shops from showing
  15. NKSHV

NPC's shops do not show prices for some items

It seems that if item is more expensive than 1 gold it shows the price, but I didn't test the exact number. So I can buy item from npcs, it consumes my money, but it does not show the price, which is very annoying
Top Bottom