• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by NKSHV

1. NKSHV

Ro Mod

it adds new mod to the game
  2. NKSHV

tModLoader Opswords

似乎并非该MOD达到了一个目的,可能是有兴趣实现的目的
  3. NKSHV

tModLoader Smashing - Efficient Bar Production

By the way there is a mod called crushed which does the same thing, but I believe it works only for vanilla ores and is not customizable
  4. NKSHV

tModLoader Antiaris

hi, I found the recipe, recipe browser unfortunately takes 30 minutes to load on every startup
  5. NKSHV

tModLoader Antiaris

How do I make thing to repair guides house? Guide died and I cançt find the recipe anywher and I am lazy to build new house for guide to spawm
  6. NKSHV

tModLoader Litho's Armory

When I shoot RPG with alpha rockets on my inventory, it consumes them but does not shoot. It says this to error log; I will try without ammobox + mod. Edit I tried disabled ammobox+ mod and now RPG shoots normally
  7. NKSHV

tModLoader Ammobox+

RPG Launcher from lithos armory does not shoot with this mod enabled, but still consumes ammo (Rocket Alpha from lithos armory) . it says this to log System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Antiaris.ItemStop.SetDefaults(Item item) at...
  8. NKSHV

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I have same problem, except I have light set to trippy by default because my PC is slow, and without chadsfurniture I get 60 FPS and with - 20. I have a lot of other heavy mods - calamity, qwerty, redemption, pinky.
  9. NKSHV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I couldn't get AA Mod to work on tml64, it always produces errors to log when loading mods. Note that it requires Base Mod. I don't know if this is a mod issue or tml 64 issue. I added the log with AA enabled. Other than that, I am currently playing with calamity, redemption, qwertys, pinky, and...
  10. NKSHV

tModLoader Exodus Mod

this mod adds ores that are more common than tin yet give armor and tools better than meteorite
  11. NKSHV

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

i agree, snow biome looks ugly because it gets covered completely in berries over 1 night
  12. NKSHV

tModLoader Critter Craze!

works now thank you
  13. NKSHV

tModLoader Critter Craze!

i have same problem, after updating the mod I had no enemies at all, even when it was blood moon, and goblin army event didn't spawn after notification. it spams with various errors but all involve "SpiritMod_0". I don't have spirit mod
  14. NKSHV

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

I have 1 error in my log which appeared right after I entered my world The raccoon guardian is in my world and gives me quests as normal. I completed 3 quests, should it be enough to be able to give him weapons and armor? He gave me rewards but I still can't do anything with him (or maybe I...
Top Bottom