Recent content by NKSHV

1. NKSHV

Tmod loader error

ull need this stuff Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads the visual studio redistributable x64 (https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe) ull need this stuff Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads the visual studio redistributable x64...
  2. NKSHV

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

Terraria Randomizer Mod
  3. NKSHV

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

why not rebalance calamity, less work than rebalancing every other mod that follows vanilla balance
  4. NKSHV

tModLoader Calamity Mod

can somebody please tell me if this mod is for 1.3 or 1.4 thank you and please add that to the mods description
  5. NKSHV

Cogs and more

This is my feedback.
  6. NKSHV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

your discrod doesn't work
  7. NKSHV

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

version
  8. NKSHV

Right now 99% of original resource packs get completely lost on the workshop due to reupload flood.

Workshop is completely flooded with reuploads because the game allows to freely publish downloaded packs. We can kind of rely on people upvoting good original packs so that we are more likely to see them in our feed, but right now 99% of new good original packs get lost in the reuploads and no...
  9. NKSHV

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is it updated?
  10. NKSHV

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

whats tresaure bags
  11. NKSHV

tModLoader Duck's Quality Content Mod

so i decided to write a review comment to your mod, it is not really a good comment because i am bad at reviewing things but I am trying to focus on what is good and bad in your mod. I hope my comment will help your vision and inspire you to add the kind of stuff I was expecting to see in your...
  12. NKSHV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

use tmodloader 64bits
  13. NKSHV

tModLoader Better Zoom

finally a zoom out for small screens, I was wondering if it affects performance beyond just having to render more
Back
Top Bottom