tModLoader Duck's Quality Content Mod

Geotree

Skeletron
sry for the terrible name. I'm amazing terrible at naming things
this is kind of my mod that I use for whenever I'm trying to refine a new concept of tmodloader api. the practice mod that might be a decent-meh, content mod. its good for refining my coding, music production, and spriting all at once. so dont expect much from this.

Hunters armor
Hunters Armor-1.png_GIFFullArmor.gif

Head Piece | Plate Shirt | Greaves
Hunters Head Piece-1.png.png
Hunters Plate Shirt-1.png.png
Hunters Greaves-1.png.png

Hunters Hook Sword
Hunter Hook Sword-1.png.png

Hunters Recurve
Hunter Recurve-1.png (1).png

Barbed Arrow
Barbed Arrow-1.png.png

Last edited:
so i decided to write a review comment to your mod, it is not really a good comment because i am bad at reviewing things but I am trying to focus on what is good and bad in your mod. I hope my comment will help your vision and inspire you to add the kind of stuff I was expecting to see in your mod. I didnt really play your mod that much so dont expect balancing reports but also I thought it would be a good idea to write a review and outline some things.

so i decided to write a review comment to your mod, it is not really a good comment because i am bad at reviewing things but I am trying to focus on what is good and bad in your mod. I hope my comment will help your vision and inspire you to add the kind of stuff I was expecting to see in your mod. I didnt really play your mod that much so dont expect balancing reports but also I thought it would be a good idea to write a review and outline some things.
Quality report, 10/10, refelcts the mod perfectly

ok, finished spriting the first armor set. my first serious sprite, think I've done well, been working on some code too but not finished. the head doesnt seem right but I'll fix that later

Last edited:
Ok, finally got back to working on this, resprited everything and added the first set of weapons and armor, the Hunters set, made from cloth and iron, a set made for ranged and melee

Back
Top Bottom