Recent content by Nogotogon

1. Nogotogon

PC Playing old Characters

I have discovered I had an old backup of a character and world from 2019 and realized that they're .cs and .csworld instead of the new format of .plr and .wld and changing the extension name doesn't get them to work, and I was hoping to look at what my old world and hopefully character looked...
  2. Nogotogon

Creating a custom pet/pets?

I do not understand the <MyPlayer.cs> file or what is supposed to be in it
  3. Nogotogon

tModLoader 2 Use Sword

I am trying to make a dual-use item, that on left click it swings like a normal sword, and on right click it uses some mana for a fast sword slash similar to the arkhalis, I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get it to work to no avail, does anyone have knowledge or ideas to help? Thank you...
  4. Nogotogon

Nothing is confirmed, but due to recent events Terius might be coming back

Nothing is confirmed, but due to recent events Terius might be coming back
  5. Nogotogon

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

It has been a long time since this was published has there been any progress?
  6. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

1.3.3 or earlier (if I remember correctly) hahaha yes I know I have never been the greatest with sprites
  7. Nogotogon

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I am playing the mod currently and it seems to me that the chests do not work whatsoever, I have made a key and it doesn't unlock them and they are minable... I am curious perhaps I am doing something wrong?
  8. Nogotogon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How Would I make a gun use exclusively a mod ammo? such as I want my 'Shotgun' to use the 'ShotgunShell' and the 'Pistol' to use 'Bullet'. Somehow my Shotgun and Pistol can only use the ShotgunShell and Bullet, and nothing else can use the ammo
  9. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

Well, it's not the fastest at killing things, but as long as you're hitting with it, you're pretty close to invincible with it. Yes this is in development, or at least something resembling it, i am working on an update.
  10. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

In the next update (Coming soon) the regular swing damage is going to be 40 and the beam damage is still going to be ten but heal a bunch, there is going to be a terra blade / hero sword fusion that will have a fair amount of damage.
  11. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

That was the intention. :D
  12. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

yeah maybe 10 is a bit low, and the healing does help you survive but it does not make fights fast that's for sure, ha ha, yeah I do plan on buffing it a bit, also there is going to be a fusion of it and the terrablade that is going to have higher damage and a very similar attack. Ha Ha :D
  13. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

:D
  14. Nogotogon

tModLoader Terius

Updated: - Magic metal staffs - True Copper Staff and True Titanium Staff - Revised Sonic Wave cannon - Revised Golden Staff (Midas Staff) - Removed Whirlwind Scythe Next Coming: -True Magic Staffs - Other Class items - Boss Items
Back
Top Bottom