- True Copper Staff and True Titanium Staff
- Revised Sonic Wave cannon
- Revised Golden Staff (Midas Staff)
- Removed Whirlwind Scythe
Next Coming:
-True Magic Staffs
- Other Class items
- Boss Items

I think you should buff the damage of the Hero's Sword- I understand that it has very high dps and all, but it should be buffed, because it still seems rather disappointing at first with the slow use time if you use it as an actual sword.

I think you should buff the damage of the Hero's Sword- I understand that it has very high dps and all, but it should be buffed, because it still seems rather disappointing at first with the slow use time if you use it as an actual sword.
yeah maybe 10 is a bit low, and the healing does help you survive but it does not make fights fast that's for sure, ha ha, yeah I do plan on buffing it a bit, also there is going to be a fusion of it and the terrablade that is going to have higher damage and a very similar attack.
i thought its called tetris

but its not.....
Ha Ha :D

Gonna be honest here:

Me: (gets Hero Sword) (cringes because it is a literal melee sword)

(1 minute later after playing around with it)

#beamspamgame2strong

can you buff the damage a bit? for the hero sword to at least 40.
In the next update (Coming soon) the regular swing damage is going to be 40 and the beam damage is still going to be ten but heal a bunch, there is going to be a terra blade / hero sword fusion that will have a fair amount of damage.

Am I missing something?? The hero's sword isn't as powerful as the screenshot appears to show, the beam takes a whole minute to kill EoC, while the true titanium sword just destroys it.

Would be nice if you made the true hero sword which could be really cool endgame weapon combining all the true versions of the swords and the broken hero sword plus something else.

And maybe true hero equipment using some endgame gear + all the souls.

Am I missing something?? The hero's sword isn't as powerful as the screenshot appears to show, the beam takes a whole minute to kill EoC, while the true titanium sword just destroys it.
Well, it's not the fastest at killing things, but as long as you're hitting with it, you're pretty close to invincible with it.
Would be nice if you made the true hero sword which could be really cool endgame weapon combining all the true versions of the swords and the broken hero sword plus something else.

And maybe true hero equipment using some endgame gear + all the souls.
Yes this is in development, or at least something resembling it, i am working on an update.

Back
Top Bottom