Recent content by Noire_BlackHeart

1. Noire_BlackHeart

PC [steam1.3.5.3] System.ArgumentException random crash

Thank you so much! running the game fullscreen seems to fix the problem, haven't experienced any crash for about 4 hours play time!
  2. Noire_BlackHeart

i know how to reinstall windows since i installed this one myself, but i think the problem for one game isn't serious enough to reinstall the whole system, as I never had any problems using it except playing terraria. I would like to search for another solution. Thanks a lot for your help!
  3. Noire_BlackHeart

here is the log file of system scanning. the driver for video card is not latest, and this confuses me a lot. when i was searching for the solutions, i've seen people saying things like "dont update the drivers if you have an old graphic card since the latest drivers are designed for latest...
  4. Noire_BlackHeart

it said the windows had found some of the corrupted files but failed to repair some of them. the detailed information is stored in windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log shall i post the log file on?
  5. Noire_BlackHeart

hello! i bought this game on steam, and when i want to play it with my friends, the game constantly crashes at different time, and made it nearly unplayable. The time points includes when: 1. when i launch the game, and before the actual game window showed up; 2. when im on the character...
Back
Top Bottom