Recent content by notnik

1. notnik

Items Parity for Leather

Youre creating a vanity that is a skeleton, why not just... attach the bones to the player??
  2. notnik

Game Mechanics Achievements per Player/World?

I assume this is evident with the suggestion, but I thought that I would mention that achievements in the main menu are account-wide, and the submenu in each world is for any achievements in that world, possibly similar to Minecraft's achievements menu but without the progression lines.
  3. notnik

NPCs & Enemies King Slime's Ninja as a Merchant?

It makes me feel a little sad to see that ninja just dissapear with king slime, so I thought up what seems to be a quick and easy happy ending for them. After defeating King Slime for the first time, He could emerge from the slime in tattered ninja clothing and work as a travelling merchant...
  4. notnik

Game Mechanics Achievements per Player/World?

I've always loved getting achievements in games, especially unique ones like in Terraria. However, I've long ran out of them, which has always irked me. Achievements are there to encourage a player to complete an action, which helped me to complete all events and whatnot. However, in later...
  5. notnik

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Seeing some of these I doubt it, but I spent time on it so I might as well. The hood is the head, the hoodie is on the torso, and jeans are on the legs. I would like it so that the jeans, hood and hoodie itself will be easily dyed, such as the jeans entirely (not including shoes) turning into...
Back
Top Bottom