Recent content by NotWillFerrell

1. NotWillFerrell

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I was going through the items list in Hero’s mod, and was originally looking for the reality slasher, but when I typed in “reality” there was an item with no texture, and it said “dying reality’s tear.” I tried it out on some bosses, and it was so fun to use! Please tell me that this will be...
  2. NotWillFerrell

tModLoader The Deconstructor

I was thinking about a pre-hardmode version of the deconstructor, and came up with the idea of a time limit. It wouldn’t be too op if you could only use it once per in-game week, kind of like the enchanted sundial. That way you would have to choose wisely what you would deconstruct, because...
  3. NotWillFerrell

tModLoader Super Modded Playthrough

Why don’t you want thorium?
  4. NotWillFerrell

Game Mechanics We need a more efficent version of banners!

I feel like you should be able to craft the same kinds of banner together, like 2 blue slime banners into one banner with 1.5x the power and radius, and then you can combine two 1.5x banners into a 2x power banner, and so on.
  5. NotWillFerrell

PC Laziest way to farm Moon Lord.

What I do is just use a cosmic car key to dodge most of his attacks, have nebula armor and then use the last prism with a mana flower. Also potions. Can't forget the potions.
  6. NotWillFerrell

Ok good to know. Thanks for the info. I'll have to try that sometime.

Ok good to know. Thanks for the info. I'll have to try that sometime.
  7. NotWillFerrell

OH GOD WHY

OH GOD WHY
  8. NotWillFerrell

I originally made this account to ask Khaios a question, and now look what I've gotten myself into.

I originally made this account to ask Khaios a question, and now look what I've gotten myself into.
  9. NotWillFerrell

Oh god they found me...

Oh god they found me...
  10. NotWillFerrell

Yeah, I've noticed this is obviously mainly for terraria, but I'm not surprised in the slightest...

Yeah, I've noticed this is obviously mainly for terraria, but I'm not surprised in the slightest to hear you say that.
  11. NotWillFerrell

Thanks man! I haven't even had this account for 10 minutes and I can already tell it's gonna be fun

Thanks man! I haven't even had this account for 10 minutes and I can already tell it's gonna be fun
  12. NotWillFerrell

How did you get the bone campfire directly on top of the dark mate trophy?

How did you get the bone campfire directly on top of the dark mate trophy?
Back
Top Bottom