PC Laziest way to farm Moon Lord.

SlyMate

Terrarian
Build a house somewhere, make the nurse to live there, and spawn Moon Lord (or just wait him to spawn after the pillars are dead).
Weapon: Solar Eruption
Armor: Beetle armor with higher defense set.
Accessories: (for me) Star Veil, Celestial stone, Mechanical gloves (Fire Gauntlets would work but I dont have the magma stone), Obsidian Shield and Flesh Knuckles. Whatever modifiers would work.
Weapon: (for me) I used Solar Eruption with Godly modifier because I wasn't rich enough to throw coins into reforging. Only.
Arena: No arena!
Here's the pic of how my 'so-called-arena' was.

Attachments

• Capture 2017-05-31 18_13_32.png
    Capture 2017-05-31 18_13_32.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 4,905
the phantasmal deathray , moon lord's most powerful attack , will still hit you with a ceiling platform , ironic how you use solar eruption and made platform ceiling , that thing can go through blocks

I think, the lasiest way is to be a summoner - concentrate only on dodging his attacks, your minions take care of him.

What I do is just use a cosmic car key to dodge most of his attacks, have nebula armor and then use the last prism with a mana flower. Also potions. Can't forget the potions.

the nurse can help you, because wearing Spectre Armour with the Hood is completely useless due to the Moon Lord Bite, so I encourage you to use the Spec Mask, Beetle, Shoomite, Tortoiseshell or even Spookywood Armour with a good weapon (FLairon, Terra Blade, Solar Eruption (effective against the Old One's Army T3)...) and a very good arena (it is not necessary for me because I fight him at my base)

I was thinking, "What if I wore beetle armour in a small room with the nurse and used a yoyo like The Eye Of Cthulhu?" Do you think that might work?

p.s. I haven't defeated the Moon Lord before so I don't have any post-Moon Lord gear

Back
Top Bottom