O RainKnight O

HELLO
It's been a long time since I've been on this site. I recently got back into the game, especially since the Labor of Love Update and a lot of problems I had were updated and fixed.​

ANYWHO
Have some art that I've done and some really average Terraria builds.

dfcidgb-ce4bb153-8220-46fe-a5b6-0b6145b543af.png
det13pf-84ebdf3e-69f8-47b2-b67e-f4dd9dc3fb27.png
chesters_forest_by_orainknighto_dep95vp-pre.jpg

unknown.png
unknown.png

If anyone is interested, I do commissions and I have contact information on my Commission's Website linked on my account :D
Birthday
Dec 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Xbox One
  5. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
Occupation
Customer Support

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Discord Tag
O-RainKnight-O#2419

Signature

: My Gallery :

I’m guessing that since you clicked here you are interested in my Gallery on DeviantArt or wanted to ask about Commissions
:D

I will welcome anyone with open arms, just don’t take that for granted. If you start to attack me or my friends on DeviantArt, you will be reported and blocked. On here, and on there.

You will find lots of made up creatures on my page including ARPG Creatures, which I have a list of on the side of my page.
Art Role Playing Game involving a semi-closed species that is completely made up. You can gather, hunt, excavate, travel, breed, and make stories involving these creatures.
Examples include KukuriARPG, Tokotas, Dy’Kletiun, Vesper-end, etc...
I mainly focus on animals, dragons, and fantacy creatures. While I'm working on humans, I'm not fully confident yet. However, I am getting better.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  5. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom