Recent content by oempa

1. oempa

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Hey guys, had some time to make some changes today: - Infinite throwing items are now able to be upgraded. - Added option to change velocity boost amount (0 = no boost, 100 = default boost, 50 = 1/2 boost of default). - Rebalanced a bit. Enjoy and let me know if there are any more issues :)
  2. oempa

Thanks for everyone who has reported bugs so far. After the release of 1.4 I will solve everything to get it working again and also fix the bugs that have been mentioned above. Once again thanks everyone for raising these issues :)
  3. oempa

Do you mean pressing the upgrade button does nothing, or the upgrade button is hidden completely when placing one of those items in the slot?
  4. oempa

It's a nice idea but there are some downsides to this that I don't think necessarily outweigh the upsides: Personally I really dislike when a mod fills up your entire inventory with stuff, especially when that stuff is outranked and pretty much useless already. So 10 different tokens has the...
  5. oempa

This is not something I can fix, Terraria/modloader isn't able to save modded data on items that enter an itemframe. ItemFrame does not preserve custom data · Issue #207 · tModLoader/tModLoader
  6. oempa

I have made the NPC always spawnable now, despite the amount of coins a player has. So it honestly should work now if you have valid housing space. I have gotten him to move in naturally several times :/
  7. oempa

There was a bug that occured if you had 2 stacks of upgrade tokens. If the price was 2000 upgrade tokens and you had 1000 in 1 stack and 9999 in the other, it would think you only had 1000 and thus couldn't afford the upgrade. I hope that's what you were experiencing which should be fixed in the...
  8. oempa

Changed it to a slider, thanks for the feedback :)
  9. oempa

I downloaded everything and tested the space gun, it still works for me, so i really have no idea what's going on. Sorry either way and I hope I can figure out it :/
  10. oempa

He can only spawn when you have more than 10 silver in your inventory. And the upgrades might all be gone because I completely reworked the system of upgrades and released a new version several hours ago, is there any chance that when you upgraded they were still a prefix? like "melee +40...
  11. oempa

That is odd, what other mods do you have enabled and what items have you tried? Hopefully I can reproduce it, then it should be an easy fix. But if I can't reproduce it, I can't fix it :/
  12. oempa

Is there any chance you could try again? because it definitely works for me.
  13. oempa

Going to look into that, thanks for reporting it :) Edit: should be fixed now.
  14. oempa

New update released! Here's some of the changes: - Reworked entire upgrade system so it doesn't use prefixes anymore. - Prefixes can now be combined with upgrades from this mod. - Changed Upgrade Token max stack size to 99999. - Rebalanced stats and prices. - Upgrade Tokens will drop from...
  15. oempa

There is a technical reason for the fact that they are named melee, ranged, magic. Sorry about that, hopefully I can fix it at some point. I could explain why, if you are interested, but I wont go into too much detail here.
Back
Top Bottom