Recent content by PastaLaVista

1. PastaLaVista

NPCs & Enemies Delay the Pirates when starting Hardmode

The Pirate Invasion has always been an odd case for me. They show up just as early as HM Goblin Army does unless you go out of your way to avoid destroying Demon/Crimson Altars; something that the Pwnhammer, the first HM item you're guaranteed to get, actively encourages you to do. And yet the...
  2. PastaLaVista

tModLoader Low-Health Beep Remake

Are you a fan of when games warns you that your health has gotten low? Perhaps you've used iWasHere's "Low-Health Beep" mod back when playing modded Terraria 1.3.5.6, and then found yourself disappointed that the mod haven't been available at all since tModLoader was ported to Terraria 1.4...
  3. PastaLaVista

tModLoader "The" Fixer and Low Health Beep

I have my doubts if you'll ever see this, but nevertheless I will express my sadness over the fact that Low Health Beep isn't available in the current tModLoader. There is a mod that does something similar, but that mod took a very different approach that, in my opinion, feels too AAA for my...
  4. PastaLaVista

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

This isn't how I imagined this day would start for me. My condolences to his friends and family, may he rest in peace.
  5. PastaLaVista

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

The Underground Mushroom theme for the wiki looks superb.
  6. PastaLaVista

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Opened Terraria to check it, just in case I'd missed something obvious all this time. You cannot favourite things in your Piggy Bank. I assume you meant in 1.4.4, but have they implied that you'll be able to favourite things in any storage space other than the Void Storage?
  7. PastaLaVista

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Seeing those new additions to the Void Storage is great, its usefulness pretty much just doubled. Now, if only coins in your Piggy Bank didn't jump all over the inventory when using quick stack, I'd say the extra inventories have been perfected in 1.4.4.
  8. PastaLaVista

tModLoader Craftable Developer Items

Are you doing a modded playthrough? Have you farmed the Destroyer 100 times and gotten every single developer set except that one set you're actually looking for? I have. I'm not kidding. I don't mind the grind in vanilla, but in modded the focus to me lies more with the new content than the...
  9. PastaLaVista

PC Can't run the game on desired monitor in borderless (dual-monitor setup)

To put this simply: I upgraded from a single-monitor 1080p setup this summer to a dual-monitor setup with a new 1440p monitor as my main and the old 1080p monitor as secondary. But apparently, when playing with 100% zoom in fullscreen on a 1440p monitor the game looks, to be frank, terrible due...
  10. PastaLaVista

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Let us hope that the dream of crossplay won't just remain a dream.
  11. PastaLaVista

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

The answer I've wanted to find for the past few days. Thanks mate, appreciate it!
  12. PastaLaVista

Working as Designed Another visual oddity (sorry): Visibility of wings in vanity slot unaffected by visibility of wings in accessory slot

This has been a thing for a long time if I'm not mistaken. It pretty much follows the logic of "if it's in a vanity slot, you obviously wants to see it at all times".
  13. PastaLaVista

Texture Pack I made a texture pack that only replaces the female "ouh" sounds.

I can double down and confirm that you cannot replace wave banks with resource packs, because they are located outside the content folder. I tried it myself at 1.4's launch.
  14. PastaLaVista

Ah, I see. It does indeed work after a restart, I guess I jumped to conclusion since I noticed that the update broke custom wavebanks as well as all the vanilla music in modded. Thanks for the help.
  15. PastaLaVista

The new hotfix, 1.4.1.2, broke this "texture pack". I don't know what Relogic did with the sound files in this hotfix, but it seems that all mods related to the game's sound effects or music no longer works.
Back
Top Bottom