tModLoader Craftable Developer Items

PastaLaVista

Queen Bee
Are you doing a modded playthrough? Have you farmed the Destroyer 100 times and gotten every single developer set except that one set you're actually looking for?

I have. I'm not kidding. I don't mind the grind in vanilla, but in modded the focus to me lies more with the new content than the vanilla content, so in this case I'd prefer not to have to do this fashion grind in a modded playthrough if it could be helped. Therefore I put together this mod with my moderate programming skills, and it's available on both TmodLoader for 1.3 and 1.4.

As you probably could guess, this mod makes all developer items in the game craftable. This includes vanity armors/outfits, wings, dyes, hairdye, and weapons. To keep things like vanilla, the items require a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil to craft, regardless if the recipe asks for HM items or not. Ingredients were selected either by thematic relevance to the item and/or color scheme. Don't expect every single recipe to make sense. Some items require late-game items, some require things you can get from the moment you start a new world. All materials chosen are vanilla, I made no custom materials for this.

This mod's aim is not to be a "cheating mod" if you will. It's purpose is to make these items non-RNG dependent, not available for free. You will still need to collect on average 20 of each material per item, with a few exceptions.

The mod is out on the mod browser for both 1.3 and 1.4. The workshop page for the mod can be found here. A manual download of the mod can be found on MEGA, in case the workshop and/or mod browser is down, or you just don't want to use them. The MEGA link contains both the 1.3 and 1.4 version together in a zip-file, separated by folders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom