Recent content by Opunz

1. O

Mobile new to game looking for advise

Well you already have post dungeon armor, but if you've just started, I would suggest getting one of the gem staffs, a laser gun (if you have meteorite) and maybe if your lucky, get a waterbolt. It is a book found on the shelfs in the dungeon, if your lucky you might find one close to the entrance.
  2. O

Mobile Princess dress invisible... Yes, my char is naked.

Well at least now I know it didn't just happen to me and one of my characters.. Couple of things wrong with this picture heh It might have something to do with frost armor tho
  3. O

Weapons & Equip Cupid's Bow

oh im sorry then... didnt know
  4. O

Weapons & Equip Cupid's Bow

I've always thought of adding a "Rainbow" hehe ;) Not sure what it would do tho, maybe you could think of something
  5. O

PC [First Hardmode Boss] Fighting Thy Twin's [Need Halp]

I actually just killed the twins today as my first mech boss, all I used was a Uzi with crystal bullets (to make it quick) admantite armor, and I made just a small 3 layer platform arena for movability & if you have wings just move around and dodge them. Good luck anyways on killing them.
  6. O

How do you play?

Windowed, multitasking like skype, wiki, and stuff. Lag isn't really a problem for me :)
  7. O

Mobile Blight or Chlorophyte?

Dragon by far, In my opinion these are what I think of the armory Dragon > Turtle *Dragon has more defense, and adds a lot of more stat bonuses like speed, damage, movement ect. Titan < Shroomite *although the Titan set has damage increase stats without needing to move, the Shroomite set still...
  8. O

Mobile Afk Event farm

If your saying we should do this.. well you see, the nights are shorter :/ and spawn rates can be kinda weird (also there is no frost moon)
  9. O

Mobile Afk Event farm

wow nice, and congrats on getting to wave 9, the most ive gotten to was wave 11 :/ the spawn rates are kinda :redspin:
  10. O

NPCs & Enemies [Boss][Sprites] "You feel the tides rise"

Idea Hello I'm, Opunz and have thought of a boss idea not to long ago. The boss has no name at the moment because I can't think of a name (I'm horrible at names) so I'll just refer to it as "squid) for now and maybe you guys can help come up with a name. Anyways I had an idea of a boss that's a...
  11. O

Mobile Afk Event farm

Well wish you luck, hope it helps ;)
  12. O

Mobile Show off!

I got a couple of screenshots and don't want to make this a long looking post so I'll put in in a spoiler :
  13. O

Truffle M.I.A.

Dang cyborg moved in instead :mad:
  14. O

Mobile World Gen Bugs and Golem Bugs

At firsts it's funny how he derps out :P then I was wondering.. How am I going to kill him.. Well I had to get someone to join and give me a vile thorn (only thing he had) and it took me a while but yup killed golem with vile thorn
  15. O

Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

Beenades FTW All I used was 10 beenades (which I planned to just use them for the hunry) with necro armor (thought I was going to use it for star cannon) and bam I killed it in around 10 seconds, which surprised me.
Back
Top Bottom