Mobile World Gen Bugs and Golem Bugs

Str4ng3r

Terrarian
In one picture, the ocean didnt spawn, in another the world seemed be alot deeper than usual, making the world be under the dungeon steps. And finally the last picture shows that part of a Sky Island was cut due to the Ocean spawning messed up.The Golem picture shows that the Golem's head spawned about 20-30 blocks above the actual body, making the head having been stuck in the ceiling. These were all on the worlds I created after update 1.2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,343
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,510
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 4,077
These terrain generation issues are a side effect of the super small worlds, and can't really be fixed unless they give us larger ones. Even small worlds on the PC version have a few anomolies.

These are some I've come across on mobile.

the tendency for the corruption or crimson to generate right in the middle of the jungle, cutting down on the number of jungle shrines, alters and shadow orbs/crimson hearts. Or how the jungle temple can generate in hell, causing hell mobs too spawn there instead of Lihzahrd mobs. Or the joke of mobiles desert biomes, which never seem to be more then ten or fifteen blocks wide (good luck getting the Dao of Pow). Or my favorite, how the dungeon generates so close to the edge of the map it gets filled with stone, dirt, sand and/or water, and has hardly any chests.

At least you got part of a sky island. On almost every world I've made, it's only the house, floating there in midair with no actual island beneath it. And usually there's no other "islands" to be found.

The golem head bug isn't funny... I cannot find him on any of my worlds due to the fact his head is stuck in the bricks that cannot be destroyed without the pick saw.

The golem head bug isn't funny... I cannot find him on any of my worlds due to the fact his head is stuck in the bricks that cannot be destroyed without the pick saw.
The chlorophyte partisan is the answer.(The scythe is also good)

I once did a 1.2 playthrough, and my Lihzahrd Altar had lots of lihzahrd brick above it, so I had to use my Chlorophyte Partisan to take him down.
The chance of it being "game breaking" is very low, and it more or less just makes an easy boss fight much harder and far more difficult than it should be.
Even if the loot is unreachable, it's not 100% gamebreaking, just plain and simple bad luck.

The chance of it being "game breaking" is very low.
Hmm... Let me ponder on that statement... The chance of there being a melee player that doesn't keep ranged weapons or items that can penetrate walls isn't "very low." Or if you are like me and do keep ranged weapons the chance that those weapon can't pierce walls isn't "very low." The chances that a player doesn't keep enough explosives to kill a boss isn't "very low." Or if you are a player like me who keeps a stack of bombs on him at all times the chance that the head isn't within range of an aoe bomb isn't "very low." Then the fact that you stated "Even if the loot is unreachable it isn't game breaking" that statement contradicts everything you already said. The fact that something that should be obtainable isn't due to a bug makes that game breaking.

Hmm... Let me ponder on that statement... The chance of there being a melee player that doesn't keep ranged weapons or items that can penetrate walls isn't "very low." Or if you are like me and do keep ranged weapons the chance that those weapon can't pierce walls isn't "very low." The chances that a player doesn't keep enough explosives to kill a boss isn't "very low." Or if you are a player like me who keeps a stack of bombs on him at all times the chance that the head isn't wishing range of an aoe bomb isn't "very low." Then the fact that you stated "Even if the loot is unreachable it isn't game breaking" that statement contradicts everything you already said. The fact that something that should be obtainable isn't due to a bug makes that game breaking.
This all started because I said the golem's glitched head is funny to look at. :/

At firsts it's funny how he derps out :p then I was wondering.. How am I going to kill him.. Well I had to get someone to join and give me a vile thorn (only thing he had) and it took me a while but yup killed golem with vile thorn
kkei4sO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom