Recent content by p0sh

1. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Tribal Village

It does remind me of The Witch Doctor.. And this could be really annoying when in the endgame. I think Stats and more info shall come!
  2. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Shellshock

I like the idea. But the concept being in water is no-no for me. It's just is a pain to have water accessories. 0,5 Support.
  3. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies New Boss : Your Shadow

I tried doing this.. Mirror bosses dosent work for Terraria. I am sorry. ;(
  4. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Enderum Boss

Soul of Red Devil? Seriously.. We already gotten like 7 different souls. And the name. It's does not fit. I am feeling that sprite is pretty bad ( Don't take it bad! ) No support.
  5. p0sh

Hello There

Hello! Welcome. I'm guilty too. I first never got into it when I was an like 14. But ay 16. I saw the new update. I was like... BAM!
  6. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Manshroom

Manly. I know. That why I made it on a Manly day.
  7. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Manshroom

Thanks. He is a boss. I did think of editing as it just a work in progress. I think that he was like a golem. I will edit soon!
  8. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Manshroom

Once it was a really strong man that wanted to become a shroom. He became a manshroom! ( not a lore story. ) Ain't got no sprites. Edit: Please answer. I am very bored.
  9. p0sh

If you were a boss in Terraria..

Dripdirp Ducks Duck Cannon Duck Glasses Quackerista
  10. p0sh

Mobile Defeat Skeletron Easy!

Hey! Welcome to my guide on how to defeat Skeletron! First look If you have atleast one of this accesories! Band Of Regneration ( most needed ) Running Boots ( Good to dodge ) Anything. Okay! You got that. Have armor over 10. Weapons...
  11. p0sh

I am working on it.

I am working on it.
  12. p0sh

Name Ranking?

I have seen that people been like I mean with the names. Like Mobs name or something else. ( ex. Terrarian ) First off. How do you rank up?
  13. p0sh

Weapons & Equip Double Blades

I mean.. We always bare one weapon at a time. They hit twice. And faster too. Like copper shortsword but much better! First. We only have like one weapon at a time. But I mean that your character can have two.
  14. p0sh

Weapons & Equip Double Blades

I fleshed it out a little.
  15. p0sh

Hullo!

Thanks! I will enjoy it. :D
Back
Top Bottom