Recent content by pajrc

1. pajrc

PC Actuating tiles using sand

have you tried using it on activation mechanisms like switches, levers and pressure plates? if it works, those things might be good in an adventure map where you must get to 2 places in a certain order to open a door or something
  2. pajrc

No-Mod Playthrough

yes this will be open for a while
  3. pajrc

No-Mod Playthrough

playing in USA so try to make timezones less of a problem ya know as said, there will be no mods my discord is pajrc#9314 steam pajrc1234 i won't be using voice chat at all, but i can set up a discord server when one isn't around would like as many people as possible--you can pretty much join in...
  4. pajrc

PC terraria softcore playthrough for fun :D

hey! i'm also pretty experienced with the game (just getting back into it, but I remember a lot of stuff) and I think it's more fun with other people. my discord is pajrc#9314 (no skype--i find discord way better) my steam is pajrc1234 if you would like to add me!
  5. pajrc

Looking for people to play, idc how many players (Steam needed)

We're closed to new things (read above), sorry.
  6. pajrc

Okay so all the people requesting to join i will accept. However I can't accept any more as we're farther in the game where the Old Ones Army is pretty easy and we are preparing for hardmode (we need to do some quarantining). Because of an incident it's now a co-op thing so no more teams. All...
  7. pajrc

We've already started, so if you can get to a base quickly i guess. Friend seaweed333 instead, i can't play at the moment. He's the host of the world.
  8. pajrc

There's always room for someone else. That makes 5 players.
  9. pajrc

Okay so I've already gotten a few people that have voted. I'm posting the results so far here, editing it along the way, just so you guys can see the results so far and decide whether or not you want to go with what's proposed or jump in to change it. Character Difficulty: Soft 3 Med 1 World...
  10. pajrc

Because I've been un(succ)essful in joining someone else's playthrough, I'm making my own. 2-10 players (I just want as many people as possible) It will be 1.3.4 (I don't know why you would go to an earlier update) without mods. We will be playing through steam...
  11. pajrc

PC New expert world w/ new characters

If you're not too far along (like you haven't defeated EoC or EoW/BoC yet, which I assume you haven't because it's expert), I'll join with a new character (unless 5/6 players is too much, in which case I'll look somewhere else). My steam is pajrc1234
  12. pajrc

Showcase [Showcase] Mechanical Moon

This is awesome, man! It looks like you put a lot of thought and effort into this!
  13. pajrc

This or That?

Guns Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon?
  14. pajrc

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Pretty sure that's fourth tier (copper/tin, lead/iron, silver/tungsten, platinum/gold), but okay
Back
Top Bottom