Recent content by parmeisan

1. P

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I'm not sad. I don't mind if you disagree - all I know is, I would use it extensively. A Player Dimension Portal would be cool too, but if they can code one, they can code the other. The thing about this idea is, it's likely to be either very easy... or very, very hard. Anyway, just throwin'...
  2. P

You're right... I mean it more as an "interesting" thing, or possibly something to keep doing after you beat the Moon Lord (keep building things, trying to find everything, perfect your world... but if it was available sooner, then yeah, people could use it for things like finishing fishing quests.
  3. P

I would also love to see a world teleporter. It would probaby be crafted with end-game ingredients like a teleporter + 999 wire + ectoplasm, and would have to take text input using a similar interface to a sign or a chest. Then, when clicked it would act as though you had clicked Settings ->...
  4. P

- Buttons. They would function identically to switches, but on/off would look the same. This would allow for a uniform appearance for, say, a row of teleporters. It might not provide a whole lot of functionality, but I also know it would take, like, 5 minutes to implement. :) - Allow some...
Back
Top Bottom