Recent content by Pencil Frog

1. Pencil Frog

Yes I'm stalking you.

Yes I'm stalking you.
  2. Pencil Frog

Yes, how dare I follow a link you posted and like the comment >:O Bad Pencil Frog, bad!

Yes, how dare I follow a link you posted and like the comment >:O Bad Pencil Frog, bad!
  3. Pencil Frog

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

((Expert?) Drop from Lunatic Cultist) Ancient Wrench - Places actual wire, hence the 'ancient' because all everyone wants is wireless wire... which makes total sense .-. Oh, and maybe as an extra bonus, maybe it could be the mythical wrench that changes wire color upon right clicking in inventory...
  4. Pencil Frog

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Hey guys! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Kind of funny, you married on my dad's birthday.
  5. Pencil Frog

=D Finally decided to get a 3ds. Got an awesome deal on a new 3ds xl + three of the games I...

=D Finally decided to get a 3ds. Got an awesome deal on a new 3ds xl + three of the games I wanted most, along with a 32 gb sd card. Awesome
  6. Pencil Frog

Not enough ice cream to quell the feels. Tapping into the cinnamon roll reserves.

Not enough ice cream to quell the feels. Tapping into the cinnamon roll reserves.
  7. Pencil Frog

Items Hell Cinders

I like the furniture idea. Never can have enough :P Sounds like a great idea, so when you almost inevitably die being under prepared, you get spawn camped by the same monsters. Let's hope you can live long enough to break the bed. [Kind of a bit Totally exaggerated... But let's stick to being...
  8. Pencil Frog

Oh my goodness ;-; My favorite server is going down in a month... That just made an already bad...

Oh my goodness ;-; My favorite server is going down in a month... That just made an already bad week worse.
  9. Pencil Frog

Oh my goodness ;-; My favorite server is going down in a month... That just made an already bad...

Oh my goodness ;-; My favorite server is going down in a month... That just made an already bad week worse.
  10. Pencil Frog

NPCs & Enemies Weeping Angel Statues

Yes please. The more doctor who references the better. Drop a frog statue please?
  11. Pencil Frog

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Destroyer of Destroyers: Destroy the Destroyer Pet Lover: Collect all the pets (having buffed them all at least once)
  12. Pencil Frog

Just got a reply on the beta testing thing today... That was October 1st... Its January 12th...

Just got a reply on the beta testing thing today... That was October 1st... Its January 12th... Little late there Cenx :P
  13. Pencil Frog

Weapons & Equip Stacking Boomerangs - Making them Reforgable

lol That is exactly what I was about to comment.
  14. Pencil Frog

Happy Birthday Cenx :D Hope you're having a splendid day :P

Happy Birthday Cenx :D Hope you're having a splendid day :P
  15. Pencil Frog

Happy Birthday Red! Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this amazing game. It's by...

Happy Birthday Red! Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this amazing game. It's by far the best game I've played in years. This is the kind of game where you can tell that the developer actually cares. Again, happy birthday and keep up the good work :)
Back
Top Bottom