Recent content by Phantamanta

1. Phantamanta

PC Seeking people to play Terraria Coop! [Expert Mode Enabled] [2 or 4-player COOP]

Yeah! Infact; I am starting over as the people that have joined me barely play, so if you want to join, add me on Steam and Discord, and I will start anew with a new character!
  2. Phantamanta

PC Seeking people to play Terraria Coop! [Expert Mode Enabled] [2 or 4-player COOP]

If Red joins us fully, we will already have a four-player team already. However if one decides to quit, I give you a message then!
  3. Phantamanta

Sure - You just have to add me on Steam and Discord and I invite you to our group on Discord. However there's only one space left, if you are too slow/late, your invitation will be automatically declined.
  4. Phantamanta

There has been an missuderstanding by everyone apparently - If you add me on Discord, then already find a group while you wait, I WILL remove you from my friendlist, because I don't see a reason to keep you around. Take it as whatever you want; But know this, if you add me as a friend only to...
Back
Top Bottom