Recent content by Spectra_0042

1. Spectra_0042

Video Phantasmental's Playthroughs

2nd episode of my series is released! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ While Wyverie goes on a trip to the Jungle to craft the Amazon, Crimblood releases his apprentice to the world. His...
  2. Spectra_0042

Drawings & Paintings Phantasmental's Art

Added a whole bunch of new art to my art thread!
  3. Spectra_0042

A new Terraria playthrough from me has been released! The title of it is Terraria: Valor, a yoyo playthrough! There's also a bit of story... _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ A...
  4. Spectra_0042

It's been a long time coming. The finale of my series Terraria: Mage is finally out! Only a few things stand in the way before Crimblood can begin the process of reviving Cthulhu himself. Crimblood must finish off the Moon Lord, get revenge on Captain Plasma, as well as tackle the defender of...
  5. Spectra_0042

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

Ah, Terraria. I remember back in the old days all the way back in 2011? My brother introduced me to the game, but I don't remember this as much. I soon stopped playing the game by the time 1.2 came out, though I still occassionally watched videos on it (especially by Yrimir, who I remember...
  6. Spectra_0042

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

1. Where did you get the idea of slime enemies? 2. What is your favorite weapon in the game (excluding dev sets)?
  7. Spectra_0042

PC Unable to Use Items and Move At The Same Time

I managed to fix it by simply deleting the ELAN driver. Thanks :)
  8. Spectra_0042

This is all I get when I get into my TouchPad settings. If I click "Additional Settings", I just get the mouse settings. When I go to Mouse Settings I get something called an ELAN hardware.
  9. Spectra_0042

The model # of my laptop is Lenovo ideapad 330-15IKB Touch
  10. Spectra_0042

I am using a laptop and I use the mousepad and keyboard provided.
  11. Spectra_0042

Didn't fix the problem.
  12. Spectra_0042

Hello, I have recently installed Terraria on a new computer. However, while it does run much better now, it seems that when I'm holding down to use a weapon (say something like the Razorblade Typhoon), it'll stop being used as soon as I move or press any key on the keyboard. What's also weird is...
  13. Spectra_0042

Weapons & Equip Pharoah's Set Improvements

Don't you hate it when you find a Pyramid, which is pretty rare, and then you open the chest... To find a Pharaoh's set! You could have gotten useful accessories such as the Flying Carpet or the Sandstorm in a Bottle, but instead you only got the useless Pharaoh's Set which is only vanity...
  14. Spectra_0042

What Event Enemy needs to be nerfed?

I do have to agree that I feel the Martian Saucer should be nerfed. There are two ways to fight the Martian Saucer: fight it head-on and die, or do what some players consider "cheesing" and hide under some blocks. If anything, the Martian Madness event can simply turn tedious.
Back
Top Bottom