Recent content by Noahblast20

1. Noahblast20

I just got my mom to play shovel knight, and she did so well. She beat black knight with 6 HP...

I just got my mom to play shovel knight, and she did so well. She beat black knight with 6 HP remaining (3/4 orbs)!!!!
  2. Noahblast20

I still have to do ng+ and feats btw. I’m scared most by the deathless, speed and no spending runs.

I still have to do ng+ and feats btw. I’m scared most by the deathless, speed and no spending runs.
  3. Noahblast20

Got into shovel knight again. Within a week I 100%ed all of the games in treasure trove. This...

Got into shovel knight again. Within a week I 100%ed all of the games in treasure trove. This excludes showdown because I was playing the 3ds version. This also excludes all version exclusive stuff.
  4. Noahblast20

Fair

Fair
  5. Noahblast20

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That makes a lot of sense as an endgame upgrade.
  6. Noahblast20

WHO MADE THE EPIC BATTLE FANTASY MOD FOR TERRARIA, I NEED TO KNOW AND TELL THEM TO UPDATE IT TO...

WHO MADE THE EPIC BATTLE FANTASY MOD FOR TERRARIA, I NEED TO KNOW AND TELL THEM TO UPDATE IT TO 1.4.4 TMODLOADER.
  7. Noahblast20

New pfp.

New pfp.
  8. Noahblast20

Absorb The Non-Issue

You drop it and it squishes me. I peel an orange
  9. Noahblast20

Absorb The Non-Issue

You spend so much time playing it that you never cure a dangerous disease, which I have. I play a bullet hell game.
  10. Noahblast20

I got one fortune out of it. “A friend’s success will be yours as well” I think.

I got one fortune out of it. “A friend’s success will be yours as well” I think.
  11. Noahblast20

DOUBLE FORTUNE COOKIE!!!! [ATTACH]

DOUBLE FORTUNE COOKIE!!!!
  12. Noahblast20

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I may add a suggestion from artist to artist. Maybe add a little more detail.
  13. Noahblast20

Why did you comment if it wasn’t a reason why, but instead why not? You don’t start conversation...

Why did you comment if it wasn’t a reason why, but instead why not? You don’t start conversation just so you can be right, or maybe you do. I don’t.
  14. Noahblast20

That’s your reason why?

That’s your reason why?
Back
Top Bottom