Recent content by pimhazeveld

1. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

In the meantime for me the gladiator enchant works on the jellyfish summoned by the Jelly Pond Wand for some reason.
  2. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted.
  3. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Wait. That's kinda confusing. What I understand now is that it starts disabled and can be enabled with an item but also can be turned off (which is the same as disabling) is this how it works or is it different?
  4. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I haven't tried the mod yet with with masochist but please tell me that it starts disabled and needs some item to enable boss spawning for people who don't want to go around the world with bosses spawning all the time.
  5. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Why is the gladiator enchantement not included in the soul of terraria? Its the only enchantment (that I know of) that's not a material.
  6. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just wait until you craft that accessory that spawns coin portals on enemy hits. You can gain multiple platinum each minute from it just from hitting enemies.
  7. P

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can you please remove the omega core effect from the supersonic soul? It makes the entire soul unusable other than for moving from one side of the map to the other in seconds. I know you can disable the running effect but then it makes me awefully slow while a dash pushes me way too far.
  8. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Its not about the fact whether it spawns or not. Its about the fact that if I'm afk farming something in the jungle and it spawns. it will almost always kill me. Same thing for a couple other enemies added by this mod.
  9. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So the parasea and aquatic abbaration enemy that normally are only spawned by the leviathan are currently spawning here in the ocean. (hardmode post-golem). Very annoyying since I just want to idle farm some stuff but these enemies destroy me. Sadly these are not the only enemies that ruin...
  10. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

You need what? I mentioned many things.
  11. P

Defender's Medal Dupe Glitch

I tried it and was able to replicate it. It happens when you sell them and them buy them back using left click. If you sell 10 items and left click on the stack, you'll buy 10 items and 9 remain. left clicking again afterwards gives you 9 items and then 8 remain. This works with any vendor and...
  12. P

tModLoader Mod to prevent certain enemies spawning.

I really love making farms and farming drops from certain enemies but currently I'm doing a modded playthrough and defeated the moon lord and all the post-moonlord enemies that now spawn make farming a lot harder, enemies just have so much health to cut off with traps and a lot of enemies move...
  13. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Is there a way to remove granite biomes, shadow orbs/crimson hearts, marble biomes, the underworld, spider biomes and oceans from the world. It's not a real skyblock experience for me if there's random patches of biomes scattered around everywhere, most biomes like the ocean do not add any...
  14. P

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Does this mod change the recipe for chlorophyte bars? I got the ore but the only recipe available for me is making bricks out of it, I do have some other mods installed though Ok, found out, it was this mod, how can you even disable the chlorophyte bar recipe and push it out into the mod...
  15. P

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Is it just me, or do enemies with the rare suffix drop more stuff overall, I seem to get rare drops more often from enemies if they are rare.
Back
Top Bottom