tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't believe in asking one mod to be responsible for another like that. Not to mention that would still have to involve Tremor's team -- so rather than getting two mods involved, you might as well just add such a thing directly into Tremor.

Anyway, it comes down to the fact the glacier biome takes up far more of the ice biome's surface than I'd prefer, often times obliterating 90-100% of it in my worlds. This way, the player can easily tailor it to their liking.
but spirit mod made the soul and soulles solutions to allow us spread or contained areas of our worlds, so lets see if tremor does the same or they discard the idea and some time in the future players come to complaing about this even on their beta.

but spirit mod made the soul and soulles solutions to allow us spread or contained areas of our worlds, so lets see if tremor does the same or they discard the idea and some time in the future players come to complaing about this even on their beta.
Hmm, I think you've misunderstood me. You brought up the idea asking for glacier solutions, and I quoted it because I *agree* with you -- they're definitely needed.

Let's just leave it at that.

Still haven't seen one squomas in the snow biome
your time will be better spent looking for luminions underground generally underground. Silver, luminite looking golems. they drop the squorbs as well, but they actually spawn ocasionally.

your time will be better spent looking for luminions underground generally underground. Silver, luminite looking golems. they drop the squorbs as well, but they actually spawn ocasionally.
Luminions look like this:
latest

Squomas look like this:
latest

after fighting the bosses from this mod just a question why after killing post-moon lord and even hardmode bosses, why do you make lesser healing potion drops from them?

Also testing the paradox event and after complete it its normal that the head main boss is still there after completing it and unable to damage or kill it.

Last edited:
Found a bug: Frostbiter (magic damage) does not work with Spectre Armor with Spectre Hood (does not heal). Other weapons were healing as per usual.

Found a bug: Frostbiter (magic damage) does not work with Spectre Armor with Spectre Hood (does not heal). Other weapons were healing as per usual.
Will check, thanks for reporting!

Everfrost Blocks have no autoswing
Will fix, thanks! :)

after fighting the bosses from this mod just a question why after killing post-moon lord and even hardmode bosses, why do you make lesser healing potion drops from them?

Also testing the paradox event and after complete it its normal that the head main boss is still there after completing it and unable to damage or kill it.
Lessert Potions is probably a bug, will check.
And we've already fixed the Titan.

Since we decided to move WoS to harder tier, me and @Zerokk made it's AI a bit better.
Let me tell you what changed! :happy:
  • WoS and it's minions has bigger stats, of course.
  • WoS can shoot a volley of fast but inaccurate lasers as shown in the Gif.
  • WoS shoots lasers more often.
  • In it's second phase WoS can shoot a Shadowbeam that bounces off walls.
  • In Expert Mode WoS and it's minions attacks inflict Shadowflame debuff for some time.
Stay with tuned for more news and spoilers on upcoming update that comes very soon! ;)

Since we decided to move WoS to harder tier, me and @Zerokk made it's AI a bit better.
  • In Expert Mode WoS and it's minions attacks inflict Shadowflame debuff for some time.
Stay with tuned for more news and spoilers on upcoming update that comes very soon! ;)

interesting. I like the shadow beam and shadow flame but where is it being moved to? or has that yet to be decided?

Does this mod change the recipe for chlorophyte bars? I got the ore but the only recipe available for me is making bricks out of it, I do have some other mods installed though

Ok, found out, it was this mod, how can you even disable the chlorophyte bar recipe and push it out into the mod download, what happens if I replace the current version that I have with the beta one and enter my world with it?

Finally got it working, had some problems but that was all my part, downloading the beta does not mess with the world if you replace the normal tremor mod and fixed the recipe, and I now have.... 2 ways to craft the bar both using the same method, still very messy to make me download the beta to play the game normally.

Last edited:
Have you decided how to spawn him to avoid problems with the voodoo doll?

So I just logged on to an old char that I disabled hunger on, and it was back on. I disabled it and played for a while, before getting off to make dinner. I then logged back on, and it was enabled again. I've tested this a few more times with both new and old characters (ie, created before I enabled tremor and brand-new ones) and it's a reocurring bug. Any fixes out there? I mean I know the hunger disabler is free, but it's getting annoying to do every time when it says it should be a one-time thing.
Oh and yes, I have updated to the latest non-beta version, so it's not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom