Recent content by PixelWafflez

1. P

Xbox One Expert Plantera, seedler

The seedler still does not drop from treasure bags. I have opened over 100 and havent gotten any.
  2. P

Xbox One Mannequin and Item Frame issues

That solved the issue for crafting. Thank you
  3. P

Xbox One Mannequin and Item Frame issues

I found a number of bugs. Items placed on man/womannequins will not appear unless a head vanity item is present. Placing a head vanity item will cause the other items to appear, but removing the head vanity item will make the other items disappear again. Item frames don't show the items in them...
  4. P

I had a question, and I wasn't sure where to ask it: How will it be possible to obtain 0x33's...

I had a question, and I wasn't sure where to ask it: How will it be possible to obtain 0x33's Aviators in Journey Mode?
  5. P

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

Just to make sure, Journey's End for console will not be released at the same time as PC, correct?
  6. P

Xbox One Game won't load, stuck at "Loading 20%"

Uninstalling the game, restarting the system, and then reinstalling the game solved the issue for me.
  7. P

Xbox One Game won't load, stuck at "Loading 20%"

I'm having the same problem. I've tried reinstalling, but it wont work. Also, I noticed (around the third or second reinstall attempt) that the icon for Terraria on the Xbox home menu and quick guide was different. All of the background art was still visible, but the actual Terraria logo itself...
  8. P

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Is this the release date for Journey's End on PC, or will other systems get it on this day as well?
Back
Top Bottom