• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

so, i thought this odysseys only gimmick was the round 1 camo ceram, but nope, you also need to be extremely efficient with your towers, or you won't have enough for the next island.

and it has the exact same rewards as a regular hard odyssey for whatever reason
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    the funny thing is is that there is absolutely no way to deal with the ceram because it's also regrow, and the only tower that can pop camo and ceramic is sniper, which, as a 010, won't work at all. on the flip side, the odyssey forces you to use benji on higher difficulties, and mk is enabled, although you only get 1 farm, so you won't have much time to restore lives except with benji
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

well, with town center now being completed on chimps, i now have 15 chimps completions `:happy:

although, i thought smael did more damage to the bad, even with sbrit, it still didn't take out the bad layer 'o_O
    i just don't understand why people hate the zoologist so much
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

the hardest chimps i've done so far would probs be alpine run. took a few tries to figure out to use quincy-dart into pspike-cb master. also, remind me never to use a 230 glue gunner, 032 + 023 all the way
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

totally busted suggestion: make sub commander buff the damage of all subs in its range by the amount of subs in its range, and buff the damage of all subs everywhere by the amount of subs placed with the sub admiral mk
    • Wow
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    the sub commander upgrade for the monkey sub doubles the damage and increases pierce for all nearby subs, or all subs everywhere with the sub admiral mk.

this change would make it so that on top of the doubled damage, all subs would gain an additional +1 damage for every sub in the radius of subcom, or adding damage to all subs everywhere with mk
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    i unlocked sub commander yesterdAY. but the map i was playing on had barely any water
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    yea, but there are also maps with a lot of water, like spice islands or flooded valley
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

so i tried a subcom army chimps run on carved and forgot that subcom only buffs targets within its range without the sub admiral mk. this translated into a subcom army attempt where half the subs weren't even buffed. picardia.jpg

still won though
    this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny
    good guys bad guys and explosions as far as the eye can see
    and only one will survive, i wonder who it will be
    this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny​
    (Tales Of Symphonia)

well, everyone's at level 100 now, and all have the title for beating advanced class in the coliseum. also, apparently, you get weapons for each character that beats advanced class. not sure why i wasn't getting them before.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    i think it's capped on your first playthrough, but on ng+ it's definitely higher. most characters also get titles for hitting lvl 100. genis doesn't, and i'm not sure if kratos does get one
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    also, i wouldn't say that the characters ultimate weapons come from the coliseum. lloyds coliseum weapon has the highest thrust attack, but it's slash attack is on the lower end, and preseas coliseum weapon has less attack then gaia cleaver, but can be used against enemies that are resistant to earth
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    and almost nothing can beat raines heart of chaos, due to its immense intelligence boost
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

well, i figured out that i can actually use the keyboard on my :)red:ty) tablet when it comes to btd6 hotkeys. also, i completed that psychotic odyssey on all difficulties. was fully expecting that last map to go to r100
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    the profanity filter is very interesting when it comes to conflict
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

so, i've been going absolutely crazy in this game, and now have 5 chimps completions and 2 black borders, and can i just say, :red: half cash, seriously.
    • Love
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    Half cash really just requires cheap, effective strategies like Gwen + Overdrive/Tack zone or Obyn + Druid of Wrath spam. Or, you could always use Benjamin.

(Also congratz on the 2 black borders)
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

well, i got pre-game prep, and unlocked adora. my try for the axis of havoc achievement went through with no problems, thanks to prince of darkness. now i'm going to go for the 2m pops challenge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom