1. Pokenar

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Watch as it actually spawns early-PHM but has late HM stats
  2. Pokenar

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

My guess for the Chest one would be unlocking a biome chest
  3. Pokenar

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Definitely going to need to be looked into for the 1.4 release, since Melee can easily reach 5 times that on a single target using purely vanilla gear.
  4. Pokenar

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That's not a problem with Thorium, its a problem with Calamity ripping the game's balance to shreds, Thorium, like most other mods, obeys the general balance of vanilla, so of course a mod that greatly overpowered vanilla wouldn't work well with it.
  5. Pokenar

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

If you're playing melee just for a sword you get AFTER the final boss that's only useful to show off to people with, I think you need to reconsider.
  6. Pokenar

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I'd be shocked if it went over 30%, since by my calculations 30% should be the maximum discount, unless there's some further price increase/decrease for getting a "perfect" or "absolute worst" in any case, 25%ish is what I was basing my arguments on to begin with.
  7. Pokenar

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Anyone else a bit nervous about how many connection issues they're having?
  8. Pokenar

even if either of the new bosses were Pre-hard mode, they were told not to show them by Cenx anyways.
  9. Pokenar

LMAO they were only told to not look at the copper shortsword, and no one thought to tell them not to look at the star fury
  10. Pokenar

geez whips look incredibly powerful
  11. Pokenar

Yeah, Ped's chat is terrible too, just turn it off and watch the streamers and their gameplay.
  12. Pokenar

it is a journey world though? I'm watching from Ped's side and his chat is screaming at him because he didn't delete is summoner staff in 0.2 seconds.
  13. Pokenar

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

That's actually exactly how we found out about the extra slot for master mode, because Chippy set it to Master in his Journey Mode video and he gained an extra slot.
  14. Pokenar

you can play master mode in journey mode, you know.....
  15. Pokenar

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

But I already brought up that Red said there isn't corruption and crimson pylons
Back
Top Bottom