Recent content by Pokey

1. Pokey

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Void Leviathan spawns normal but then the Body glitches out and all its segments are spread everywhere.... makes it impossible to hit him
  2. Pokey

Banana

Banana
  3. Pokey

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I have some Questions : 1. How do I get Zircon? 2. How can I find Osmium? Is it naturally generating everywhere in the Underground? 3. Do you have plans of making/opening a Wiki? 4. Regarding the Boss Summon for Mindflayer, the crafting materials seem so simple for a Boss, although a Mythril...
  4. Pokey

NPCs & Enemies Chickens!

Because they know whats best.
  5. Pokey

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

941. According to all known laws of Aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
  6. Pokey

NPCs & Enemies Chickens!

Hello Everyone, today I will make a quick Suggestion. We already have Ducks in Terraria, so why not Chickens? Chicken AI: Passive AI Health: 20 Defense: 0 Damage: 0 Chickens could be a possible alternative to Ducks [As Copper is an alt to Tin, or vice versa.]. They would spawn in the...
  7. Pokey

We need Chickens everywhere!

We need Chickens everywhere!
  8. Pokey

Hello Everyone! [Just my Introduction]

Hello Everyobody, my name is Pokey and I started playing Terraria a month ago. I love the game to death. Some say that I like Terraria more than Chickens [Yes, I like Chickens... They are so awesome!]. So , as I said, I like Terraria, Chickens and my favourite Music is Metal.
Back
Top Bottom