Recent content by PotatoGamer1230

1. PotatoGamer1230

Xbox One Console icon change?

So today while looking at my games I saw that Terraria on the Xbox One had a icon change. Any thoughts?
  2. PotatoGamer1230

Yeah you just need to pull for the tab thing where you can set your brightness up or down and...

Yeah you just need to pull for the tab thing where you can set your brightness up or down and then swipe to the left and there should be your music player.
  3. PotatoGamer1230

Yee

Yee
  4. PotatoGamer1230

I keep forgetting about... heh

I keep forgetting about... heh
  5. PotatoGamer1230

505 Please fix presents on mobile when you open them they don't give you anything and its...

505 Please fix presents on mobile when you open them they don't give you anything and its annoying cause I WANT SANTA
  6. PotatoGamer1230

Yeah this happend to me but with turtle armore into tiki and you guys know how hard it is to get...

Yeah this happend to me but with turtle armore into tiki and you guys know how hard it is to get tutle armore
  7. PotatoGamer1230

WHY CODE GLUE WHY!!! the smart joystick thing for hammers dosent work I have to keep taping just...

WHY CODE GLUE WHY!!! the smart joystick thing for hammers dosent work I have to keep taping just to get rid of 1 wall and this is bad becouse I have to get rid of over 10,000 dirt walls to make my base
  8. PotatoGamer1230

OMG THANK YOO FOR FIXING THE PLANTERA ENRAGED BUG

OMG THANK YOO FOR FIXING THE PLANTERA ENRAGED BUG
  9. PotatoGamer1230

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I went to the App Store to check on Terraria I look at the pictures couse why not and I see 1.2.4 items and I think "but I don't want to wait until the end of 2015"
  10. PotatoGamer1230

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

... WELL I KNOW WHAT GAME IM GETTING ON THE WII U NEXT!!!!
  11. PotatoGamer1230

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

I hope this means 1.2.3/.4 will be here soon
  12. PotatoGamer1230

Other Game Pokémon

Why did they make a shiny form when we're never going to get with out cheats Omg I wished I had a shiny shayman Last time I checked there was NEVER a mew event
  13. PotatoGamer1230

Other Game Pokémon

DUDE GO ON YOUR ORAS COPY GO TO RECEVIE GIFT CHOOSE VIA INTERNET AND BAM YOU HAVE A DIANACE Well all of us that don't live in Japan are going to miss the jirachi and the hoopa event
  14. PotatoGamer1230

It's not worth trying to get the eon ticket when you could could get the other game and tons...

It's not worth trying to get the eon ticket when you could could get the other game and tons more legends
  15. PotatoGamer1230

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

"Sees update in AppStore prays it's for Terraria it's for YouTube" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back
Top Bottom