• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ppowersteef

1. ppowersteef

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

The gif shows that it can replace chests. So looks like you can. :)
  2. ppowersteef

plantera despawns too fast!

You can also slower your pace yourself when fleeing from Plantera. Though it can be a little tricky with it. Keep in mind to watch the distance of the Center of Plantera, not the tentacles
  3. ppowersteef

Is it still in such a clean state? :o

Is it still in such a clean state? :o
  4. ppowersteef

A new CC will be up at the start of a new month.

A new CC will be up at the start of a new month.
  5. ppowersteef

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

It's that you're showing your face to the world. Which could lead to unwanted consequences. Even if they won't recognise who's in the picture. They could for example still make fun of it.
  6. ppowersteef

This site is not using points to treat each other more equal. The point list only exists to make...

This site is not using points to treat each other more equal. The point list only exists to make throphies available.
  7. ppowersteef

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

People meeting each other in a small group is more comfortable than showing one's face public to everyone.
  8. ppowersteef

The pure loot playthrough

And another grinding session is up:
  9. ppowersteef

Talk about Necromancy

Talk about Necromancy
  10. ppowersteef

Resolved [Mobile] Honeyed Goggles

Honeyed goggles were introduced in mobile on 11212, which was an earlier version than you have. So technically, they should be dropping them. But it was only since 1.3 that the drop change was increased (from 1% to 5%). How odd as it sounds, 200 Queen Bees is only 2 times as much as the average...
  11. ppowersteef

PC Stuff with chests and houses

It looks like your house is made too small. I think in general sense, regardless of using mods or not, the house should be a little larger to make it valid again. Chests doesn't really count the same way as furniture does, and it may override the minimum required background walls. (I think I had...
  12. ppowersteef

I just beat Terraria in only 11 achievements. New WR?!

Is it also possible to defeat the Wall of Flesh while right outside the underworld to avoid the "It's getting hot in here" archievement?
  13. ppowersteef

The pure loot playthrough

Time to get the updates a little faster this time around.
  14. ppowersteef

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I've done a small update to the main art thread. Allowing it to have a slightly easier readability with less browsing through spoilers. However, I'm not entirely done with it yet. Despite all the cleanups thanks through the Request Recaps, it's still a massive task to maintain. Especially the...
  15. ppowersteef

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting [V2]

I noticed some interesting behaviour that copy/pasting images will reüpload them on the thread (using right click on an image, then choose 'copy image'), formerly it didn't have to reüpload it again. But if you select the image as a text (or select text along with the image, and ctrl+C that)...
Top Bottom