TCF Suggestion neutral face reaction

Imo, it wouldn't be that cool of an emoji because it would literally be the happy emoji with a one pixel difference. Also, I think that would be used more to convey "that was soooooo funny" than it would convey being neutral. 😐

That’s basically the same thing as not reacting imo. It wouldn’t convey much and would be used less than the other newer reactions.

And if you want an “Unamused”/“Really?” emote I made one.
index.php

I feel like tree or boulder works kind of like that, otherwise if you really feel neutral about something you can just not react it.
That’s basically the same thing as not reacting imo. It wouldn’t convey much and would be used less than the other newer reactions.

And if you want an “Unamused”/“Really?” emote I made one.
index.php
I don't think I've seen anyone use 😐 as a truly neutral/indifferent/apathetic reaction
My intention is for it to be more of a soulless stare because of what I just read
The most similar examples that convey the same emotion that I intended for 😐 are 🗿 or that one image of Saul Goodman or saying "bro" out loud

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen anyone use 😐 as a truly neutral/indifferent/apathetic reaction
My intention is for it to be more of a soulless stare because of what I just read
The most similar examples that convey the same emotion that I intended for 😐 are 🗿 or that one image of Saul Goodman or saying "bro" out loud
I feel like the Tombstone reaction fills the same role, but I see where you're coming.

Back
Top Bottom