1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
PrelawGunmir
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2019 at 7:56 PM

Following 2

Birthday:
Mar 17, 2005

Share This Page

PrelawGunmir

Terrarian, Male, 14

Decided to start a Community Mod where anyone can help development but idk what to name it. Jul 15, 2019 at 12:20 PM

PrelawGunmir was last seen:
Jul 15, 2019 at 7:56 PM
    1. PrelawGunmir
      PrelawGunmir
      Decided to start a Community Mod where anyone can help development but idk what to name it.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe....The Coef?
        Jul 15, 2019 at 12:58 PM
    2. PrelawGunmir
      PrelawGunmir
      Should I start modding Terraria again?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Well.....I guess it's your choice.
        But whether or not you do or don't, I wish you luck nonetheless from your decision!
        Jul 12, 2019 at 10:12 AM
        TheWorfer27 likes this.
      2. PrelawGunmir
        PrelawGunmir
        well I mean I got bored from it after I started Modding Starbound, but I'm playing the Game again so i considered Modding it again.
        Jul 12, 2019 at 3:40 PM
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Hmm!
        Jul 12, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 2005 (Age: 14)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Hi I love to draw and Make mods for Starbound, though I used to make mods for Terraria, the reason I stopped is because I started to find the game boring.
    I'm making 3 Series currently and am looking for someone who would make music for them, if you would like to help make music for them, message me on discord: PrelawGunmir#5656
    also the 5656 in my name was unplanned and is creepy like when merg was playing terraria and his playtime was 53:53:53, yea that's creepy.
    also I have a youtube channel: Walter Ostrowski

Signature

Hi I love to draw and Make mods for Starbound, though I used to make mods for Terraria, the reason I stopped is because I started to find the game boring.
    I'm making 3 Series currently and am looking for someone who would make music for them, if you would like to help make music for them, message me on discord: PrelawGunmir#5656
    also the 5656 in my name was unplanned and is creepy like when merg was playing terraria and his playtime was 53:53:53, yea that's creepy.
    also I have a youtube channel