Recent content by prosans

1. prosans

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

it was before unholy arrows were good
  2. prosans

when your on the mining drill mount by the point you get it its kind pointless i think it be good to add something that could be like it and be a pre hardmode mining thing make it unable to mine certain blocks like dungeon bricks or hardmode ores make it cost 30 wood, 90 iron,10 life...
  3. prosans

no surface hollow = no holy arrows
  4. prosans

Switch hollow not spawning on surface

it is where the jungle is
  5. prosans

Switch hollow not spawning on surface

when i was playing on a world i just beat the wall of flesh i look for the hollow did not find it only the normal biomes jungle forest desert snow, beach and the world evil i reloaded never found it . it was only underground and i found this annoying
  6. prosans

so yall you know what is weird now since the hopper will exist they should make something that will make it work with out u in render but they should make the hollow a set locations so when you enter hard mode it does not bug out and not spawn on the surface like what happend with me this caused...
  7. prosans

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

i cant wait to cheak it out
  8. prosans

i got shiny arceus

i got shiny arceus
  9. prosans

DOOOOO IT

DOOOOO IT
  10. prosans

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

i was just mining / purifying my world and i found it but my friend took it and dropped in to lava as a mediumcore character
  11. prosans

did you get shiny alphas?

did you get shiny alphas?
  12. prosans

wot

wot
  13. prosans

[ATTACH]

14. prosans

lol

lol
Back