Recent content by Proxiehunter

1. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I posted this in two separate threads on Reddit yesterday about the same problem: According to the Calamity discord: What they didn't say is how to make it not update. What I've done is change it from using the 1.4 beta to using "none" and then overwrote the files with the older version of...
  2. P

tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

I know this is a busy time of year for a lot of people but now that 1.4.3 has dropped is there going to be an update with the new The Constant seed so I can run a world that's both the new seed and crimruption? Also I'm sure I originally got this mod from TmodLoader alpha's mod browser but I'm...
  3. P

tModLoader Player Location Saving

The 1.4 version has recently stopped working. Probably due to some update to the alpha. The specific error in question:
  4. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I understand @TiberiumFusion's reluctance to put together a browser or similar until they figure out a way to ensure the plugins are safe for users. But, if they don't have any objections I could later tonight probably bang together a free wiki of some sort to act as an unofficial repository. I...
  5. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I'm not finding one even if I ctrl+f for plugin or wiki. Is it called something else I should be searching the page for?
  6. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The programming is probably beyond me, I don't have much patience with code, but if anyone is itching to make some plug ins to test the system but doesn't have any ideas I think a couple popular ones (if the system allows for it) would be one that allows world creation with both evils and a...
  7. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Bug report: I have Omnipatcher's modify maxStack for all items set to 9,999 and while it seems to work for most items stone platforms seem to have a maxStack of only 999. I don't know if anything else is effected but I would hazard a guess that if they are it's all items added in 1.4.
  8. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Would it be a world gen thing? I was thinking about the player planted Gemcorns not naturally generating gem trees.
  9. P

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

How did you get your finch staff to hit anything instead of flying around it in circles?
  10. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the hotkeys. Once you're able to work on Terraria Tweaker again I had an idea for a couple of tweaks. Probably likely to be used together but I can see some people wanting one but not the other. If it's possible to do it would be nice to have a tweak that allows gem trees to grow...
  11. P

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

TModLoader has not been updated to 1.4 yet.
  12. P

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

We need to wait for TModLoader to update to 1.4 first.
  13. P

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

If things like this are possible a couple things I've really been missing are helpful hotkeys buttons to place a torch and to use recall potions, magic mirror or cellphone.
  14. P

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

As far as I can tell TModLoader is not updated yet? The last word in the official thread is that there is no expected time frame yet. We're probably looking at a month or more before TModloader is updated to 1.4. The version available for Steam is for the previous version of Terraria so people...
Back
Top Bottom